Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

6 hours ago, Bareback4ever said:

@backdoorjimmy You should go for it with your family member fella! Worst case he doesn’t respond or says no, that leaves a 50% chance of you getting his dick up your arse.🤤🍆💦💦

Thanks. I don't know if it's a good idea. My family already thinks I'm weird thanks to the stuff my mom vented about online when I was younger. If he has a bad reaction and tells people it would make things worse for me in their eyes.

Haven't had much fun this autumn -- too busy with work, etc. But, I've determined to have some extra fun during holiday season. It started today - Monday before Turkey Day. I worked from home and so far have been flooded with 3 loads of delicious BBC nut. I'm hoping for one more before family arrives this evening... and then some group action following the holiday. Happy Breeding Men. Atlanta Black Tops hit me up! (or Latin Bottoms!) 😄

As mentioned in my last post late Friday night I had the young black boy come over and when I say boy I mean man. Then Saturday afternoon I got a message from a 31 year old tall black man with an 8 inch dick. He had messaged me a few weeks earlier when I was in his neighborhood. Unfortunately, I couldn't play that night with him.  He messaged me a couple times in between that but today he said he would come over if I could host.  I washed up and he arrived at 7ish. He wasn't into kissing which is something I love to do but I really wanted his dick mostly. After an awkward start he laid back on the bed and I got to work sucking his soft cock.  He began to grow and 5 minutes later he was hard and it was a beauty.  He told me to kneel on the side of the bed so I lubed his dick and my hole and guided his hard cock into my ass slowly.  Took me a few minutes.  He was big and I wasn't quite open yet.  Once I stretched some more he finally slid all the way in. He started long dicking me after a few minutes and I started to relax more.  Damn nice hard cock sliding straight in and out of my hole. I told him he could cum in my hole and 10 minutes later he filled it with his cum.  He was damned happy.  He quickly got dressed and left but said he wanted to come back for more soon.  Yep, definitely want that dick again.

• Like 1

My hung hairy str8 married mate Eric is in town for work, he’s booked into a hotel with colleagues but can over to mine after their dinner to spend the night fuck & breeding.  He’s been fucking my cunthole hard & rough all night making me orgasm several time & breeding 5 big loads deep in my cunthole!  He’s crashed out & I’m rock hard so I’ve been taking advantage of him & violated his tight hairy ripe virgin arse with my big dick, I only managed to get a few inches in his tight hole & shot my load in him after a couple of minutes.  I’m gunna use his arse again now & finger in a big scoop of Vaseline & try getting my dick balls deep is arse & get my load deep in him. 

• Like 1

Two days ago I met as top CD at an outdoors location. It was cold but we had a fully enclosed bird-hide to use to it wasn't too bad. I had been given strict instructions before I left. I was to call her Mistress Sally, I was to obey her, I was to wear holdups and panties to remind me I was her toy. I had to buy those.

When we met she lead me into the hide and I got undressed as I had been told to do and got down onto my knees. She had arrived in a skirt, heels, nylons etc. I took her into my mouth and started to suck her without being told. She turned around and bent over holding onto one of the benches and told me to open her cheeks and get my tongue to work. I licked and kissed her arse and anus until she had me stop and put me on all fours kneeling on a bench and my chest resting over the table. Then she fucked me, she didn't ask, just squirted some lube onto her cock and pushed it into me. She was wearing a condom https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_sad.png When she cum, she made me open my mouth and emptied it onto my tongue for me to swallow.

I'm now just about to go and see her at her place. She's been placing adverts on Squirt and Fabguys and has told me she is going to restrain me and take photos of me being seeded. I kind of hope there's several guys turn up to use me. I'll post a photo if it works out as she wants.

A slim young and very horny black guy last night and the whole time wearing a hoodie with just two eye holes to protect his identity. After sucking him he asked for a condom but being well lubed I managed to sit on his raw cock telling him he didn't need to use a condom. He did then ask when I was last fucked and I told him twice earlier and that I was loaded so think he was actually turned on by the idea of fucking a sloppy hole. Then he proceeded to fuck me hard for over half an hour in every position imaginable, getting all sweaty and sticky before he finally blew his load. Just as well i'd already been well loosened up. I was absolutely fucked and head spinning from huffing too much amyl so didn't clean up, just pulled up the bed covers and let the cum dribble out through the night

Just got home from playing with my fuckbuddy.  He's a black guy with a twinky body and a 10 inch donkey dick.  I love playing with him because he loves to breed me and his cock hits extremely deep.  It's big enough around and long enough to still really feel it, since I don't get fisted, but I get fucked pretty frequently.  He loves to just use me, and tonight I got 5 loads.  Put a plug in and drove home.  My hole is aching and dripping his cum.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Tuesday evening I was checking out the M4M listings on Vinestreet & responded to Str8/curious 27 yr old Muslim lad looking for discreet meet to fuck a guys arse.  He responded & after exchanging a few messages all I knew was he was gunna come over & fuck my arse full of cum.   

He’s a tall (about 6’2”) handsome lad who looked like his had a good body under his layers of clothes.   He was a bit nervous at first but that soon passed once I got to work sucking his big cut dick.  Thick veiny shaft and about 8.5/9”. 

He started getting naked & his body was big muscular and hairy!!  His dick felt so good sliding in my hole & he sure knows how to fuck & satisfy a cock hungry bttm slut.   After 4 hours fucking he’d had me howling & made me orgasm twice.  He’d also bred 4 nice sized load deep in my gut.  I love his gorgeous hairy legs & his hairy muscular bubble arse, after much persuading he agreed to let  me rim his gorgeous hairy hole.    He loved how I rimmed his hole so it didn’t  take much to get him to say yes to me fucking his arse, he hadn’t douched but after some gentle deep fingering his hole was clear & clean.  I enjoyed his tight hairy arse twice & bred 2 big loads in his arse too!   Looking forward to hooking up again asap. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I got my last load from an unsuspecting twink from Grindr. He was an average looking guy, like me but had a huge uncut dick. We finished a big bottle of wine and then started to play. He wanted safe sex, so I did what I always do, lube up his cock really well before I place the condom on his dick. After a while of riding him, with him on his back, I pretend to have his cock slip out accidentally. When it does, I reinsert it and as info, pull the rubber off. I do this so quickly z most guys don't even notice! Then I ride wildly until he floods me with his seed. I'll pull off, pretending to remove the condom as I do and no one is the wiser!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I’ve been twice to my local cruise club over the last two weeks. I’m in a topping only phase and had 4 good fucks, depositing 2 loads. 

One of the fucks was with an older Indian guy, very small build, hairy ass. I didn’t every see him properly as I cruised him in a dark corridor and pulled him into a darker side room. I fucked him bareback standing bent over a bed for quite a while. I then paused to apply a bit more lube - his hole was pretty tight - and to take a sniff of poppers. Surprisingly he then asked me to put on a condom. I suppose he imagine that after pumping him for 5 minutes I was going to cum quickly, actually I was more likely to keep going for another 10 minutes then take a rest. I put a condom on but I find it a passion killer because the condoms at these places are always small for me, I can get them on but my cock widens to get  thicker at the base, so unless I’m very diligent the condoms roll off again. I wasn’t very diligent here in the dark and so the rubber only went on about 3 inches and once I’d been fucking him again had disappeared entirely - inside him or on the floor I’m not sure. I wasn’t worried, I’m on PrEP so he was safe and he’d been happy for me to fuck him raw before. In the event I tired of the standing fuck after a while more and we took a break. 

One of my favourite of these 4 fucks was a guy who I was playing around with in a dark room amongst other guys who asked me to come to a private room and he took my hand and led me out. I fucked him in a variety of positions as he said he was new to bottoming and wanted to try different things. He said he had chosen me because he had felt my cock in the dark room and really fancied the narrow tip tapering down my long cock to a big fat base, he reckoned he could get that in his ass and then slowly experience the much thicker base easing in. 

The regular cruise club that I go to has been closed during the day due to construction works outside the place ... but has recently reopened so I decided to roll the dice and see what the action was like.

It was pretty quiet when I got there, maybe about a dozen guys - a fairly small crowd for lunchtime, but inhibitions had clearly been cast aside.  One guy was being fucked through a gloryhole and had the door open so that any other takers could see what was on offer.  He wasn't my type, but he certainly got the place humming ...

I found an Asian kid in his 20's who'd clearly been excited by all that was happening ... I stuck my hand down his pants and his hole was already cummy/sloppy ... bingo!  We headed to a cubicle and he blew me for a short period before turning around and saying very loudly "fuck me and cum in smooth ass".  Clearly he didn't want condoms near his hole ... so I slid in raw.  I was right about him already being fucked and loaded ... he had a super smooth hole that really sucked hard on my cock. I plugged him for about 5 mins before he climbed off and then opened the door ... he wanted to offer his ass to others 😉

He really was a complete pig - it wasn't at all what I expected.  A few guys came and watched as I fucked him in a few different positions - a hot fuck with a greedy hole had the pressure building. I whispered that I was going to load his hole and the predictable response was "Yeah, cum in my ass. Fuck your load into me" - said loud enough for the guys watching (and playing with themselves) to hear.  After I blew inside him, I pulled out, still hard at the experience ... he sucked all the cum/ass juices off my cock and then stuck in back inside his ass - so I gave him a second load.

After I was done, I decided to watch for a bit while the other guys - one an older white daddy, and another mid-30's Hispanic guy fucked that sloppy ass of his - the white daddy also came inside his hole.  In my experience, its rare to find Asian sluts like that, particularly the exhibitionist type - was a hot return to form for the place 🙂   

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

yesterday was a hot morning around 5am i get a text from reg fb wants to dump his morning load say 29 min so hurry and get ready but cant host in usual spot dur to time so invited him in to glassed in front porch where its warm prceeded to suck him and get fucked with neighbors leaving for work dont know if seen or not  nut abig load in my ass  had to get changed at work because of leakage  lucky i have spare clothes in locker room cause i leaked alot wet pot was whole ass and smelled like spunk   very hot

I went to one of my fave cruising restrooms to meet a guy who fucks me there regularly. while we were in the stall fucking(me naked bent over the toilet) a guy watched through the door crack. the guy fucking me opened the door n let him in so he came around to my head and let me suck his cock. the guy offered him my ass but he declined by saying "this boy takes a little too much raw cock for me to fuck him raw and I know he's bareback only.i don't wanna catch anything, but I know he gives good head"so I just sucked him while the other guy fucked me. he told me "don't swallow his load right away when he cums.keep it in your mouth. so when he shot his load in my mouth I held it there (really big load) then he told the guy "watch this" then pulled his cock out of me n told me to spit half of it on his cock then fucked it into me for a few seconds then get down on my hands n knees and spit the rest of it on his boot. then he told me to lick it off his boot so I licked it clean. then he got me right over the toilet on all fours and shoved his cock back in me and held my head over the toilet and told the guy to piss on my head.the guy pissed A LOT while he finished using my ass then he told me to stay like that while he pissed on me too.except he didn't just piss on my head.he pissed all over mess by the time he was done I was soaked and there was piss all over the floor where I was kneeling.then they were both gone

• Like 4