Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just took my first load in over a month. Granted I’ve slowed way down until I figure some things out. I’ve spent my day fucking myself with a dildo that’s a fist and forearm. Needless to say I was wide open. A young guy hit me up on Grindr and I gave him my address. I was face down, ass up and he came to my back room and opened his pants and shoved his bare cock in my ass.  He fucked me hard for a few minutes before emptying his nuts deep inside my ass pussy. Before he left I asked him to stick the large buttplug in me before he left so he did. So now I’m sitting here with yet another anonymous load simmering in my raw ass pipe

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Last Tuesday. Was driving around a cruising area near my work and found a plumb crossdresser parked in a somewhat secluded parking area in a forest near Amsterdam. I decided to park a little away and walk over. 

The crossdresser opened the window and asked if I wanted to fuck some ass. I was pretty horny and replied that I would love to. She quite quickly got out of the car and immediately lowered her skirt and started to bend over the hood of her car. I guess she was really up for a good fuck.

Before I could thrust my cock in her ass she handed me a condom and some lube and told me to put it on. I was a little disappointed, but no problem, her ass was too inviting to not fuck.

I put the condom on, and applied a little lube and brought my cock up her hole, I slowly thrust my cock forward and it slid in easily. I fucked her like this for a while and she felt super slippery and asked if she was pre-lubed. She told me her husband fucked her before and she was full of his cum. I told her I didn’t feel as much as I would like as she was so slippery inside.

She sighed, and exclaimed, “oh fuck, I’m such a cumslut, please take off your condom, I also want your cum in my cunt”. I only needed a few seconds to take off the condom and start fucking her. This felt much better and knowing I was churning her husbands cum as well, made me extra horny. I only needed a few minutes before I filled her cunt with my cum.

I pulled out and to my surprise dropped to her knees and cleaned my dick with vigour. If I hadn’t jerked off twice during the day I would have loved to give her another load like this, but I was tired and couldn’t cum anymore.

She asked me if I came there often, and I replied I usually try this cruising area for a while before going home on fixed days (due to COVID I’m only working in the office on a few fixed days now). She told me she agreed with her husband she would use condoms with other guys, but had to admit she loves to be a cumslut. We agreed that we should try to meet on the same spot next week. So I’m hoping she will be there for round two. I certainly know I won’t jerk for a day beforehand 😊

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

A few weeks ago, I met and bred this super hot Jewish power btm at a sex party. Since then, we’ve hooked up another time in a hot threesome.

I was teleworking on Weds & invited him over, but canceled cuz I wanted to btm myself that day. He told me got all ready and I felt so guilty. I promised him I’d make it up to him.

Yesterday, I was working at 1 of our other locations in a remote part of the city. Turns out he lived 15 mins away. I was very happy to make it up to him so quickly, save him a long commute to my place, & beat his ass up good over my lunch break.

E35F8321-4644-48E0-88A1-D96ABA82D2DA.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Saw one of my regular fb's on Grindr. He's an older top daddy, but he's always good  to pound my ass and dump a load.  So I hit him up.  He got back to me and we arranged an early morning meet up (Like almost 3am.) 

I arrived at his place, and we went straight to his room, stripped, and hopped up into his bed. I immediately moved my mouth down to his crotch and began sucking him. His cock grew to full hardness, but I kept working it with my mouth anyway. 

Eventually I flipped over onto my back. I pulled him in between my legs and welcomed his 7" cock into my hole. He paused for just a second to let me get used to it. But only for a second. Right after his pause, he immediately began ramming into me.

It wasn't long before he emptied his load into my eagerly awaiting hole.  He continued to pump me and continued having orgasmic contractions. My greedy ass kept milking him for all he was worth. Eventually he gradually pulled out. I immediately began sucking him. 

After a minute I gave home a short break, but eventually went back to sucking him. Soon after I had him hard again, and we went for a second round. I tried to mount him, but couldn't get that to work. Soon after I was on my back, and he was digging into my ass again. Couldn't milk another load  out of him, but it was still worth it, to feel his dick in my tight ass.

Took his first load home with me. Still in there. Here's a pic of my happy hole:

Went to the bath house last night and wound up taking 7 loads!  I arrived and got ready went into the dark room and bent over the small shelf and was immedaitly fucked by a 18yr old twink who was like a jackhammer and hard as a rock!  I took a few daddy loads also, then The local bbc with 11inches found me bent over a table and said I've been after you for awhile and you avoid me, (he is kind of homeless looking) he then proceeded to slam his cock in and out at unfelt of speed and it did hurt but i loved it, he blew a big load up my ass!  The last load was a bbc the kid in his 20's was 6'9 and his cock macthed him. He bent me over the shelf telling me his buddy said (the 11incher) said he needed to breed me, after he was done rutting me for 20mins he blew his load deep and said he has to thank his buddy for the tip! Said he looks forward to busting in my ass again, What a great night!

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

Due to a very busy November at work with projects and deadlines, I wasn't able to go to Steamworks Toronto. Yesterday was my chance to get back into the swing-of-things.

Fully douched, I got to Steamworks Toronto around 8 PM. I've never been to their new "DnA" event on Saturdays. Could "DnA" mean DNA exchange as in bb sex? Could "DnA" simply mean dick-in-ass or dicks and asses? Clever name, I thought.

My membership had lapsed but it got renewed free of charge. Steamworks Toronto wants guys to come back to its bathhouse. QR code got recorded, and in I went to my room. I did take with me 2 different sized buttplugs and my silicone lube.

With just a jock on, I went to cruise Steamworks. The front gloryhole-slurp ramp offered 2 beautiful cocks to suck on within the first 10 mins, but not ready to cum. I get it!

At the entrance to the back long and narrow darkroom, I had a younger guy interested in sucking on my nipples. I do love when they are sucked on. He might have been in his late 30s or early 40s, with a growing tent. He didn't speak English and said he was from Quebec -- ah, French-speaking. In the darkroom, he kept sucking on one, then the other, nipple, causing me to get very hard. He sucked on my cock too. He asked whether I had a room. Yes, opposite the darkroom (wow, close enough!). In my room, I got to taste his pencil-long cock (7" or more). He rimmed me for a little bit, and with no questions asked, he shoved his long cock into me. Boy, did that feel great! Within half a dozen thrusts he was ready to cum in my ass. My hole was pretty wet. We switched to a 69 position, he wanted to taste my ass, and I wanted to rim him. He kissed me with his cum too (from my ass!)! He kept rimming and switched to sucking my cock, and back to rimming, then sucking. This got me excited, so when he had my cock in his mouth, I blasted in his mouth. Interestingly enough, we didn't tell each other that we were cumming, it just happened! Sex just happens this way! HOT!

I resumed cruising, sucked on a few more cocks. I met this young guy in the darkroom with a very thin waist and long cock. I got to suck on it for a minute, then switched to rimming his ass. I could only see his lower body, I couldn't make out his face as it was quite dark there. He tasted great!

Another guy (I'm sure of his age) presented his cock for sucking in the darkroom. He came in my mouth after a minute or two of sucking. Not a blast, but more of dribble of cum. All good!

One other guy presented his cock to be sucked. Funny, I got most of his load as I rushed out of the darkroom. I don't why he left in a hurry, I didn't have time to clean off his cock. Oh well...

I left about 1 AM, as the crowd inside (90 patron capacity still!) seemed to be thinning. As I walked down the stairs to get to my car in the underground parking, there was an incredible line-up (around 25 guys) waiting to get in to Steamworks Toronto at 1 AM!!

I was really happy I went!

• Like 4

Hmmm... well that's actually a really good question to ask lol. Ive never actually ever taken a load, and ive never actually ever given a load to someone before. But i'd really like to give someone a load (or a whole bunch of loads lol) however right now i havent actually found (or met) the right person to do it with yet. One time i did get hit on by this one young teen boy, but at the time i didn't even know that i was being hit on until i truely stopped to think about it. Now i WISH i would have invited him over to my apartment lmao. ahhhhhhhhh well... :)

• Downvote 1

Went to a bath Saturday around noon.  First time I've not gone at night.  Think I'll do nooners more often!

Typically at this particular bath, 5 guys will fuck, but not breed you.  Yesterday 4 of 5 flooded my guts!  

My theory is guys just there for a quick seed and go,rather than those at night that are there for the 6 hr time limit, and saving their load for just 1 ass.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JarianVIIX said:

Hmmm... well that's actually a really good question to ask lol. Ive never actually ever taken a load, and ive never actually ever given a load to someone before. But i'd really like to give someone a load (or a whole bunch of loads lol) however right now i havent actually found (or met) the right person to do it with yet. One time i did get hit on by this one young teen boy, but at the time i didn't even know that i was being hit on until i truely stopped to think about it. Now i WISH i would have invited him over to my apartment lmao. ahhhhhhhhh well... 🙂

Don't be so picky, just go forth and breed!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, seattledaddyslut said:

My last load was my first gloryhole load. About 20 minutes ago.. Ass pressed up against wall, anonymous cock breeding my hole... It felt so good to serve my true purpose in life... being a cumdump for any man that needs a place to cum.

Where was the glory hole? In an ABS/Theater?