Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

On 9/21/2022 at 10:19 PM, HoneyBuns1980 said:

Last Sunday at the baths. 

I hadn't been there for at least a month, but, frankly, hadn't had any luck with the tops online. Too flaky and/or lazy. It just happened to be the Lights Out at my preferred bath, which happens every Sunday, where they turn out all the lights except for the strategically-placed red ones and those fucking stupid blinding laser pointer-like ones that are handed out upon check-in. Man, I REALLY hate those! I've been to other darkroom events in another city where they don't bother with those, and it's pitch fucking black! I WISH my local preferred bath had the stones to do THAT! Nonetheless, I went Sunday evening and dutifully stripped down to my slut uniform (dark hoodie, knee-high socks) and headed out after texting with another bottom at a site I'm usually on who had asked me how was the crowd. I had just gotten in and told him I'd let him know if anything came up. I didn't have to wait long.

Not even 3 minutes after sending that message to the other bottom, I was waiting near the slut ramp and GH feature - not waiting for action, but, waiting for the pathway to the opposite end of the club to clear - when a guy wandered up from out of nowhere and immediately went for a handful of cheek. I was admittedly thrown for a loop because my experience and observation has been guys usually grabbling for a handful of dick more than ass. I wasn't complaining about what this guy was doing. Not at all. I was apprehensive about reaching for his dong - I was really nervous for some reason - but, he took care of that and guided my hand down there for me before suggesting we go to my room. Again, I was thrown off because guys usually want to bend you over right there and then in front of everyone. Hell, that's actually what I wanted! But, I led him back to room 311, fully beaming that everyone who was watching knew that he was taking me inside to fuck my ass. 

Once inside my darkened room, I asked him how he wanted me as I was still upright. I don't think he actually said anything, but, rather, he positioned me towards the mirrored wall with my ass in the air as he stood and stroked behind me. I quickly lubed up (my butt, his cock) and tried to relax. I hadn't been opened up by anyone since hosting a door-unlocked darkroom scene at home weeks ago, and, I don't really use my dildo. So, I was pretty tight initially and couldn't handle his thick cock. After getting the predictable squirming and wincing out of the way, I went for the lube again and made damn sure to get enough in and on there to make this work. I WANTED that cock! 

I took my position again (face down, ass up), and waited for him to do what he wanted. To my delight, he was gentle at first, which I always SO appreciate. He was really fucking big! I get so nervous about the big ones, and I don't ever want to disappoint. But, he worked it in there really well and was thrusting in-and-out with authority in no time, pausing only long enough to bend down and kiss my lower back. "AW, a sweetie pie", I thought. 

That went on for a few before he ordered me to turn around and face him on my back with my ass hanging off the bed. He positioned me exactly how he wanted and slipped it in. Deep. And long! Holy fucking shit, he was really giving it to me, and making that slapping noise that I love so much! I was in such sissy bliss I blurted out how much of a "real man" and "real stud" he was. I don't know how that shit comes from my mouth like that. I don't think he knew, either, as he asked me to repeat it. It probably sounded totally fucking retarded. He just kinda went, "Oh..." 

I didn't care, and I wanted everyone to fucking hear it. He pumped and pumped hard for a few more minutes before slowly pulling out limp. I knew what that meant, but, like a dummy I asked anyway. You know what the question was. Geez, what a dope! He didn't seem bothered by my stupid question and instead offered up enthusiastic "that's how we do it!" as he wiped off and said he'd see me later. I never did. 

Awesome 

Got invited to a party at the weekend, the bloke who was hosting was a horny daddy who id been chatting to online and asked if I liked older blokes said most of them would be 40+ I’d probably be one of the youngest there. 

I said cool id be up for that ….he asked if I was on prep because some of the blokes coming are poz …I said I was and didn’t mind playing with poz guys. 

Got there early evening and there were a few blokes there already …chatting beers in hand …nice group oldest was prob 60s and I was defiantly the youngest there by a good 20yrs …but still very at home. All beards and bears …nice. 

Evening went on and the beer started to loosen up a few blokes …more had arrived (bout 10 in all) and there was another cub my age who’d come with his older bear boyfriend …the bloke I was talking to (mid 50s stocky white ish beard jeans and a t) …was getting handsy and I was enjoying flirting with him …he lent in to me and started snogging me …really hot…then he was grabbing my arse thought my jeans and pressing in to me…”want to get you naked” …cool and dragged me in to the living room …there was a fat daddy getting a blow of a bald hairy bloke …and we stripped off …his hard cock (fat bout 6” uncut) looked so tasty I didn’t let him get his trousers off all the way before I was on my knees sucking him.

He grabbed my face and fucked it for a bit “can I fuck you please?” …lol well since he asked …I got on all fours and he lubed up his cock and my hole and gently pressed his fat cock head against my ring….love that sensation when a cock pops in to your tight ring 😜 …he slowly fucked me…felt good …another bloke got in front of me and offered a cut 8” pale knob to suck on…the guy fucking me said …”fuck mate gonna breed you” and pumps his load in me …the guy im sucking said “want anther poz load?” ….I kind of stuttered ..I’d never thought to ask…got more turned on and said yes please and grinned at him.

The cub id seen earlier was fucking the host across the other side of the room as the bloke with the pale cock slid in to my cummy hole and fucked me deep and hard …lush 😜 I was sore after he shot deep in me and wanted a break. 

Everyone was naked now …a lot of belly and hair 😜 in the kitchen I got another beer and the the bloke that fucked me first was there …we chatted and he said …”didn’t want to cum so soon but your arse mate” …”you got 4 days worth” …I said it was hot snogged him again.

Felt fingers on my hole again and the host was behind me …”feels like you’ve had some fun” …”any chance I can have a go?” …I was happy to take his cock …though we’d go back in to the other room but he was already sliding his cock up me while I was stood against the table in the kitchen …fucked me slow and steady …the white beard bloke snogging me and wanking me off as I got fucked …I wasn’t far off cumming and said so …that  made white bead wank me harder as the host got himself deep in me …I shot my wad on the table (sorry bout the beer cans) and the host daddy filled me up again.

Got screwed by a couple more guys and fucked the other cubs cummy hole before getting an Uber home …nice bunch of blokes 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 7

About a half hour ago. my Latino FB.  It had been 2 weeks, and i was really missing Him He's BI and pretty young (27), has a girl friend. He's pretty quiet, but i get the impression sometimes He's conflicted about fucking me.. a guy?  idk, could be my imagination, He doesn't open up much and i don't ever want to be pushy with, just pussy with Him ( He likes that). We text when He wants to fuck, and is paranoid about any overt references to sex, so He always initiates and just asks: "free rn" which means "free right now."  i often scramble to prep for Him, but don't mind with Him. He's been breeding me a couple of years now, so He's definitely got some ownership going on, though i doubt He realizes that.  

Despite it being 2 weeks, i could tell He missed me, for whatever reason He didn't come over, i have come to realize He eventually will, and when He's goes longer sometimes, it's like He's been storing all His lust and cum up. i know that's not true, but i think a part of it is. He's more intense, and it feels like i have a gallon of cum and precum in me right now, and my soul as well as my body are very well bred right now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This morning.

My friend stopped by for his morning blowjob.

When he was close he made me stop and began jerking off.

He shot several huge ropes of cum all over my face.

Now he's gone and I'm sitting here with his cum still on my face.

Had some unussually warm days, so I hot up some local cruising spots and got lucky.
Sucked off 2 guys sat, then 3 more today. 
After I swallowed down the 3rd guy and he walked off, as I was about to leave, I noticed 2 used condoms on the ground.
Soon as I saw them, I just kinda sighed, dropped back down to my knees, I knew I would not be able to control my urge.
I picked up the first one, smelled it, which made my body quiver, and I sucked the cum out of it.
Soon as I had every drop out of it I picked up the second one and did the same.
The cum seemed like it was from that day, maybe the day before, certainly stale.

Why did I sigh when I saw them?
The used condom eating thing has been a "problem" of mine for a while now.
I have an uncontrollable URGE to eat the cum out of them.
My urges and cravings have made me do many nasty risky things over the years.
This is just one that for some reason I am still ashamed and grossed out that I do, but, I still do it, EVERY time I see one.
Its such a strange feeling, seeing an old used condom, being grossed out about it, but at the same time, having a POWERFUL
overwhelming urge to eat the cum out of it.

On 2/15/2023 at 6:29 PM, marvel said:

Took two loads on Monday. My boyfriend who works from home and is a total homebody had rare daytime plans out of the house for several hours. I quickly got on Sniffies, posted a hole pic, and indicated I was taking anon loads ass up. Sniffies has become pretty active in Toronto so I got a bunch of messages. The serious ones are always the most straight forward & to the point. Load 1 was from a blank profile, stated age 30. I only know he was white, hairy, and beefy from the pic he sent me afterwards with his raw cock halfway inside my hole. He was quiet while he fucked me methodically. I passed him the poppers after a while and he came within seconds. Load 2 was 20 minutes later, very excited to hear about my cummy hole. Again, I was face down, ass up. Blank profile, said he was 49. He finger blasted my hole and I could hear him licking his fingers, tasting the cum from the guy before. He slid inside me, moaning about how good it felt. As he picked up rhythm he got more vocal asking if I liked his daddy dick. I let him know how much I appreciated daddy's big raw cock in my pussy. A few loud grunts and I had daddy's seed inside. He was hilariously talkative while he got dressed despite my head being in the pillow and not responding. He slapped my ass, told me his name was Paul, and left lol.

Fucking hot. Does your boyfriend know you let these strangers come over to use your hole?

Last night…guy from Sniffies who’s into anonymous scene…told him my door would be unlocked and I’d be ass up naked and blindfolded…he asked if I took it raw…said yes…he was over in 15 minutes…fucked me good and loaded me up…pulled his pants up and walked out.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I met a guy on the net that simply said, "you want to cum over and suck my cock ?" I said "yes" and he gave me his address.  When I got there he took his pants off and sat on the couch, I took my place and got right down on my knees and sucked his cock for him only for a brief recess where he wanted me to lick his balls. He came quite quickly, thanked me and I went home.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Just left... let's see if i can type straight.... no, can only type gay.

Man Who's been chatting with me from Squirt for a couple of weeks, made a date about a week ago, so had all the typical concerns since He's in Portland and i'm  in Albany, about 60 miles away. He made the drive. He's got a little kink going on and a Total Top Who loves opened, sloppy "pussy," (His word).

To hopefully make Him a wee bit happier and turned on,  i was waiting with a 22 inch slink plug in my hole to open me deep for Him.  i was naked and ass up when He walked in my back door... my house has a great set up for walk in. He was pretty surprised and turned on with the plug kept coming out, without an end in sight. i hadn't used the slink/plug in a couple of years, so i was pretty uncomfortable with it in and it took me a long time to get it in, but i'm glad i did it. He was instantly hard. He's 6.5 inches long, but 8 inches around (He sent me a pick with it wrapped in a tape measure), and yep, His Cock is that big around.  He fucked me for about an hour and a half, with about a ten minute break two thirds of the way and i sucked His Cock and balls and we cuddled a bit. He is a magnificent Fucker, very intuitive and connecting with Him was the most natural thing in the world. He shouted pretty loud when He plowed deep and seeded me, and if He thrust two more times, i think i would have cum as well, He pounded the fuck out of my prostate. 

After, i asked if He wanted to shower before making the trip back home, and He asked if i wanted to drink His piss. Absolutely.  i've taken lots of piss up the ass, but i'm still a piss drinker in training, this was only my fourth time. So far, the best i've done is 75%. His cock was still pretty big, but as soon as He put the tip in my mouth, His piss hit the back of my throat and went down the wrong way, but i was able to recover. It was a lot, and pretty strong, but i'm proud to say i drank it all without wasting any.  He is a very vocal Top, and He was saying how good it felt, and that always brings out the bottom in me. Nothing opens me like the honest desire and pleasure of my Top, it really helped me drink it all. After i told Him it was only my fourth time and He said: "that felt almost as good as an orgasm, you took it like a champ,"

He definitely possessed and used the boy in me and i keep exhaling through my mouth so i can smell His piss on my breath,  Two different kind s of breeding, both beautiful gifts. He's in me now. 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Half day at work today and decided to go to Sauna after lunch for my lunch 🙂 for a Wednesday lunch time it’s actually busier than expected today. There were a few young Asian tops around. Love it:) did took a while to get the first cock, too many of them just walking around and browsing. I was jn  dark room on all four, but no takers. 

so went into a room, door open and waited in all 4, ass up, face down. And first taker where the two Asian that are looking together. They went in close door and immediately I have cock in my mouth and the other start fingering my hole and give it a good rimming! Soon after he spits and fuck me, small cock , so went In easily. Didn’t last long, at the same time keep sucking the other guy, he face fuck me. The one fuckin my hole came and stayed there a while. Then they swap, I get to taste my own ass juices with his cums cleaning the cock while the other guy fuck and breed me.  So good appetiser. 

after they left, I stayed in the room, back on all4 and push a little cums out so tops can see my holes have cums in them. Waited a while, and another guy gave me a try , he finger my hole felt the cums and he went in. Didn’t say anything just fuck me, it’s a thick cock, not sure if he bred me, he fuck a while then left. 
i move to dark room again after that, to try and no luck, there were a few guys but no one wanted to fuck!

decided to leave after doing a few round walking the sauna and try In room. So afternoons only 3 cock and 2 loads. Well at least I had some cock today ! 

• Like 3

Had a really big stocky rugby guy over on my lunch break on Friday! Great body, cock and ass... Bred him but came too quickly for my liking as I was edging myself all day while "working" from home. He loved it anyway and was just happy to collect a load.

I just blew my load in some sexy little high school tranny slut in a restroom at the mall. Very cute, girly and passable, except she’s like 6foot 2, 125 pounds. Met the faggot online and met up just to get a blowjob and she was such a sexy little bitch and such a mediocre cocksucker compared to what I’m used to so I decided to fuck her up the ass. so I stood her up, got her on her back on the sink counter, pulled off her panties and fucked her boypussy HARD for about 10 minutes, then fired a huge load into her cunt. At first she wanted me to wear a condom but I told her I dont do condoms so she said okay daddy. I choked her a bit and spit in her face while I fucked the little bitch and sent her back to school with a pussy full of baby batter. Got her number to fuck again.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Woke to a beautiful sunny LA Sunday. Decided it would be a good day to cruise Elysian Park; and, collect some cum.

I was really horny, and I quickly prepped for an afternoon of anonymous cock!

I hit the trails of one of my favorite spots, and within minutes I was pressed up against a tree getting fucked by some random guy with a fat dick. Thing was, within 30-seconds he was shooting his load up my hole. Then, he slipped out, pulled his shorts up, and disappeared. I thought, "that's it?!"

A little disappointed, I straightened up and walked back to where my car was parked. However, much to my glee, standing at the top of the trailhead was a rugged Latino Daddy (Had he been watching us fuck)? He was my height, (I'm just under 6'), and stocky. He had a shaved head, and a thick salt and pepper goatee. He was stroking his fat and veiny uncut cock. (It was a gorgeous slab of man meat, and, I wanted it inside me badly). I smiled as I approached, and, as I got within arm's reach, Latino Daddy turned me around. He fingered my cummy hole and muttered something in Spanish. I heard him spit onto his beautiful cock, and then he pressed the head up against my wet hole. He grabbed me  by the shoulders, and I realized I was about to get a good hard pounding. And, that he did. He rode me rough and hard, slamming his thick meat into my ass. God, I was fucking loving it. I braced myself against a nearby branch as Latino Daddy went to town on my used bunghole. And, unlike, fuck #1, Daddy had a bit more of endurance. He fucked me hard for a good 3-4 minutes. By this point, my hole was totally loose and sloppy; and, that's when I heard LD grunt loudly as he dumped his DNA into me. (Fuck! Now, that's why I came to cruise the park). I clenched my butt muscles to milk out every drop of this guy's load. When he pulled out, a big blob of jizz oozed out and LD scooped it up with his fingers and fed it to me. Fuck! I was in heaven, and soooo turned on!

He turned me around, pushed me to my knees, and I happily suck his cum-covered cock clean. Fuck, I was savoring his (and fuck #1)'s loads. Then, Latin Daddy pulled away, zipped up, smiled, and walked off.

Later, I took 3 more loads from three more anonymous studs. When I finally got into my car hours later, I had so much man spooge dripping outta my swollen hole. I fingered myself, and ate all of those loads off my fingertips as I jacked off in the car. Man, that was an excellent day at the park!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7