Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,685 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

My preference is now for anon dark room sex. Naked bodies, wandering hands, hard cocks and being used in turn by guys that you can't see and you can't see them. I'll spend hours there, it doesn't matter what you look like, how covered in cum and lube you are (in fact I often rub lube over myself) so no clean up necessary between fucks, and you don't care what they look like as long as they can fuck. And quite frankly guys know that they'll almost certainly be fucking in another guys' cum and that gets both of us off. Your sense of touch and hearing are also heightened and if they're a body type that you go for you can let your imagination run riot. And lets be honest, if you're face down in a dark room taking all cock and cum you know you've truly become an absolute slut and how good does that feel 😉 

8 minutes ago, BareSlutNZ said:

My preference is now for anon dark room sex. Naked bodies, wandering hands, hard cocks and being used in turn by guys that you can't see and you can't see them. I'll spend hours there, it doesn't matter what you look like, how covered in cum and lube you are (in fact I often rub lube over myself) so no clean up necessary between fucks, and you don't care what they look like as long as they can fuck. And quite frankly guys know that they'll almost certainly be fucking in another guys' cum and that gets both of us off. Your sense of touch and hearing are also heightened and if they're a body type that you go for you can let your imagination run riot. And lets be honest, if you're face down in a dark room taking all cock and cum you know you've truly become an absolute slut and how good does that feel 😉 

This I miss so so much...I used to live in Darkrooms and service so many Men...

Miss it.....😭

• Like 1

I absolutely Luv getting fucked and bred in dark rooms. The excitement of getting used by one cock after another, not knowing anything about them! Don't really care what they look like as long as they have a hard cock!

When your in a dark room its anything goes! 

Worrying about what the guys looks like before bending over makes about as much sense as asking asking to see the guy on the other side of a glory hole before you agree to suck his cock! Who gives a shit! There's hard cock so suck it and fuck it! 

• Like 1

Something I posted before, my true feelings and experiences.

The dark steam room i frequent is small and narrow, always smells of man sweat/poppers/sex.

There are naked sweaty guys, hairy, skinny, beefy, pushing and rubbing against your body, breathing on you., hot breath, sexual tension at a High.

Some stranger forces his tongue in your mouth whilst many hands are feeling and touching you all over your body, invading you, pulling your ass cheeks apart, fingers probing your hole, a hot mouth sucking on your dick, hands bending/pushing you over, tongues and fingers licking, sucking and opening you up, strong poppers being put under your nose.

It moves on further-

Your mouth is full of anonymous cock pushing down your throat, sometimes you are gagging and again poppers are put under you to loosen you up.

You then feel a strangers hard cock pushing against and into your hole, Somebody puts poppers under your nose, you breath it in deeply, You know that the anonymous cock is entering you; you still have time to stop, still have time to leave, But You don't, It feels great, bad, seedy and dirty but GREAT you bend more, to give more access, you groan, you push back and take it and then he finishes, pulls out, sometimes you get a slap on the ass or a thanks or just fuck all, you stay bent over and many more men then enter you, fuck you, leave their load ready for the next anonymous man. and you never see who these Men are.

Fuck, who would not love a darkroom experience, its fucking awesome.

Will it ever be the same again?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Guest ukcumpig

Love dark rooms. The anonymity of taking any cock, which like the HIV faggot cumdump is what I'm here for. Two holes for cock both greedy for HIV, AIDS and STD loads. 

Yes I love it. I go in there and I’m a piece of meat. Getting groped as I move around. Even if I were to decide I didn’t want it I’d get groped a load more times on the way out: I love that, having no say or control over that. Other bottoms grab my cock hopefully (ha!) and then I find somewhere to bend over and I do the same thing. Stick my ass out and try get hands, legs, cocks, anything to hit off it as they pass and realise there’s a willing hole there. And then one cock after another sliding into me. Is it a young hottie? Is it a hot daddie? Is it a troll? It doesn’t matter! It’s a cock, I’m a hole, it’s perfect.

Other younger guys (I’m early thirties and have been doing this since my mid twenties) don’t understand it. Why would I not seek out hot guys my own age, or fit daddies? I do that too. But I can go in a dark room and get so much cock, loads and just get treated as a hole. Not everyone understands that but I know guys on here will 😈

Edited by subBottomKink
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 3

darkrooms are where I really learned to be a take all loads cumdumpster, not even seeing the cocks of the men fucking me bareback and unloading their balls inside me. being used like a worthless whore by dirty pigs who think of me as nothing but a brainless cumhole.

• Like 4

If you in a dark room you should be up for taking any and all cocks , fists . You are surrounding your body and hole to whomever wants to take it . I love feeling a mans cock and or fist push through my gaping hole ! Always offer to clean them too. 

• Upvote 1

Anon darkroom fucking is fantastic, but it needs to be a properly DARK room to get the best thrill. Some "dark" rooms are almost brighter than a nightclub!

Best one I've ever been in was at Cuckoo's Nest in Amsterdam. Right in the middle of the basement they had a room that was pitch black. All the noises and the smells really enhanced everything!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When I first started going to bath houses couple years ago I hated dark rooms. Then one trip to manifest in Atlanta I got fucked a couple times in the slings but was extremely horny. Wearing nothing but a jockstrap I went into the dark room where a bunch of guys were standing around. Without really looking at them I bent over the bench and within seconds I could feel it guy sliding inside me fucking me until he shot his load in me. As he pulled out another cock slid in me and I guess I took five or six guys right in a row all loaded me up. 

• Upvote 4

Guest DetroitAnon

Im fantasizing about being in a dark room and the only bottom available to dozens of men.  Not seeing or knowing who is fucking me.  Just bent over doggystyle. With guys taking turns on me and feeding me their loads.   I love and really miss anon sex.   

Guest DetroitAnon
On 3/30/2020 at 11:12 PM, Usemebad said:

Over the last 20 years I’ve taken at least 25,000 loads up my hole and not knowing who any of the men were. I’ve been seeded at hundreds of glory holes, darkrooms at spas all over the world, bending over at service station cubicles in remote towns, non-stop hours worshiping bookstore glory holes, pimped out late nights at parks, blindfolded by tops for gangbangs at my (and other) homes for my entire life.  I knew none of the men who bred me, but every day I thank them for blessing ME with their beautiful seed.   There is no greater gift I can give as a bottom than to let another man get off in my hole. 

My idol.  What an ideal life you have.