Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just got back from a business trip. Met with a Hispanic guy at his place late at night. We had to be quiet because his roommate was home. Had a really hot suck and fuck in the dark room because of the fear of being caught. I sucked him hard and had him fuck me twice, took his load the second time. I felt like such a slut. Here I was, a respectable businessman, taking an anonymous load from a hot lower class working stud. And I think he was disgusted by that because he called me "whore" and "fag" when he was fucking me and cumming in my ass. Really hot encounter.

Edited by Hotload84

About an hour ago. A couple I know is occasionally online and we play together once in awhile. They asked what I was up for, and I told them I was in the mood to take their raw poz cocks in my wet pighole (I'm generally more vers top with them). Got to their place, stripped, cleaned out, and fell onto the bed on my stomach, sucking one half of the couple while the other slid in me. We played for quite awhile, and both shot nicely in my hole. It feels wet and warm and smells like men. Now I want more.

Edited by Hotload84

Well, it was a great weekend, starting on Friday night at one of the local baths. This absolutely gorgeous Mexican, about 5'6" tall, hairless, and built ruggedly, no fat, just tight muscle. He had a dick of about six inches but pretty small around, but man he knew how to use that weapon. He had me bent over and in my ass before I knew what was happening. Loved every minute of it. He laid me down and pumped his load into me with force.

After our first session we separated for a bit, and as the place was quiet in a while we reconnected. This time he had me on my side and fucked his baby makers into me again, saying in his limited English, "you mine now." Didn't ask what he meant, but he could fuck like a rabbit and he had me again before I left. His dick was just the right size to suck and swallow. Damn hot dude. This was in a San Antonio bath. Hope to see this fucker again.

Edited by Hotload84

Friday. I hadn't fucked anyone in a few months. Not good for a raw top-huh? I went to the bathhouse, I checked in early, went to grab a few beers, then went back. It's was nice weather so I didn't think it was going to be a good night. There were only @ 12 guys there. One hot older muscle man had his towel covering his hardon but nice muscle ass showing was scouting around. I walked around, he came up to me and grabbed my cock, started sucking me, I felt his ass was nice and juicy. I was happy. I asked if he got fucked, he said, yeah-1 load. I had to oblige and add mine. I only got to fuck him for about 6-7 minutes since I was horned and been sucked for a while, but added #2 load to him. I had a good night & want more.

Been so buy with work lately, all work and no play has made me an extremely dull (and sexually frustrated!) lad!

Anyway, i took my first load since July tonight with some young (20) bi lad who "just cos i shot in your ass don't make me no gay" (I quote!). He answered an ad on another site and tbh i didn't think he'd show but give him his due he did. He was a proper scally lad, grey tracksuit bottoms hanging off his ass (white boxers before u ask!), white tshirt hiding a (not mentioned to me before) hot genuine six pack and baseball cap which he kept on through out. He fucked me on my front and pounded me hard and fast non-stop for all of 10 minutes, ignoring my request to fuck me on my back. With his huge cum load dribbling out of my ass, as he was putting his tshirt back on he told me to clean his cock as he was "seeing my bird in a bit". I gladly obliged & licked him as clean as i could but I was a little shell shocked at his uber arrogance/confidence! Never would I have been that brash at his age (i'm 29 myself) but boy did I like it!! He's restored my faith in young lads - especially after the many times young guys flake on me...

Was at the gym today to work the toxins of alcohol out of me from last night. After the work out, I went into the steam room to relax and maybe suck off someone if the mood was right. I walked into the steam room and sat down. A few minutes later the door opened and hot daddy walked in. Once he saw that I was nude, he took his bathing suit off. I started to stroke my dick and he stood up and his cock was starting to grow right in my face. I started to suck him and he ran his hand down my back and into my crack. Of course I moved to he could play with my hole. That was all he needed. He took his cock out of my mouth and walked out of the room. He came back in a few seconds and told me to bend over. He put some soap on my ass and I felt his cock start to slide in. I could feel the soap kinda burn but if felt fucking great. He fucked me for a few minutes and without saying a word, he pumped my ass hard and heard him grunt: he came in my ass. He pulled out of my ass and wispered thanks into my ear. I can use a work out like that anytime.

Edited by Hotload84

Just had a "straight" guy leave my place. We have met before but he didn't load my ass last time. This time I made sure he did with his four- day load. Wow, I never thought he would stop shooting jet after jet of hot cum deep into my body. I told him to keep fucking me, which he did until he went soft and his cock popped out.

When he left I pushed some of the load out so I could lick it up and taste the mixture of cum and ass juices.......

Edited by Hotload84

It's been a fun week. Monday was at the boat show with my friend and his friend who I didn't know. We ended up back at his place and had a few beers. My friend and I left to head back to work. Because I was slightly drunk from the beers (light weight) I went on Manhunt. Who did I see but the other guy. He invited me back to his house to go see the show let out - but we never made it past the front door. Once inside we just ravaged each other. He was wiry and nicely equipped and a really aggressive top. Well, he asked if I wanted to use condoms and I said "no, guess not, well we should, but what the hell." So he proceeded to fuck me silly. Worked me on my knees, stomach, and then back until he was ready to shoot. I told him to pull out at the last minute and immediately regretted it when his first shot hit me in the face... so I told him to shove it back in. Damn, that was hot.

Last night I met this guy off Scruff and arranged to meet at my place for beers and a little 420. Just got some and it makes me wild in bed. About 5:00 PM a sailing buddy of mine sent me a text asking what I was doing. He is this HOT 31 you, cute, straight-ish, closeted guy who makes me wet. The last time we were together I was sitting on him stroking and his dick was playing around my ass when quite to the surprise of both of us, it hit the right spot and slid in me. He let out a moan and I just pushed down hard. We fucked like that for barely one minute when he shot in me. Didn't intend to fuck or take a load but when it happened I was all for it. This time we both knew what was going to happen. So I showed up on his boat and we get right to action. I told him I only had a little time so before long I was on my back and he was pushing into me. He is pretty quiet except for when he shoves it in. Well, once again he shot really quickly, and boy was it a lot. I kept it inside and for the first time laid down in front of my mirror and pushed the cum out of my ass. Tasted it and everything. So fucking sleazy and hot.

So now I head home and wait for the Scruff guy to come over. Long story short... we get high and then proceed to fuck for 3 hours. The best sex I have had in years. We already knew it was bareback so there was no question when I slid in him. I have an 8in thick cock and it took him a while to take it but once it was in it was like silk and I fucked him for at least 20 mins, slow, deep, fast, slow again... Finally, I just had had it and the cum was boiling in me so I took it out stroked a few times and then slammed it in and within 5 strokes unloaded what seemed like a gallon of cum. We played for another hour and I went in him again.

Tonight I meet up with the first guy for a drink and... so it is one SLUTTY week... and I am loving it.

Edited by Hotload84

Just got my ass loaded full of hot cum by a guy I have fucked several times but it has been or a year or so since we hooked up last. As soon as he got to my place we wasted no time kissing and rubbing each other, and I quickly went toon his hard cock and before long we were naked in my bed making out. He asked me if I want to get fucked and I said "Of course", so we went over to my weight bench where I got on all fours and he slid his thick dick in me. We soon moved back to the bed where he fucked me as I lay on my stomach (which is my favorite position). He then asked to lay on my back on the side of the bed and he then got very aggressive and pounded my hot hole. After slowing down, he pulled out and started jacking off and asked me where I wanted his load. I told him it was his choice. He hesitated so I made-up his mind for him and asked him to cum in my ass. So he jacked until he got close and then pushed his cock deep into my ass and blew his hot load. It felt fucking great and I loved the feeling of his load in my ass.

Edited by arguy

Last night I hooked up with a guy that I met on another site. First I gave him a blow job, but I couldn't swallow it all. And he was still hard! Then he fucks me! He's older than me but boy could he fuck! He's in great shape. And he has great stamina. And a nice big thick cock. He fucked me several times last night.

Last night. Life and work have been way too busy lately so I have not had anytime to hook in a long time. Then I was contacted on Recon by a bottom who was going to be in town visiting family. As we both like hotel sex, we found a nice dumpy motel in the 'burbs. He checked in first, so when I got there he was naked on his knees waiting (always nice to have the bottom naked to start. It removes the questions of how much chit chat you need to do to be polite before you start, so I just walked up, pulled my cock out and start fucking his mouth. He was an AMAZING cock sucker - one of the best I have had in a long time. While he was sucking me I stripped and eventually we got onto the bed. I warmed his ass up with my belt and then fucked him. His ass was as talented as his mouth. My cock slid right in. It felt so good to have my raw dick up his sweet ass. He was also a good kisser, and he liked his nips worked on, so I sucked and chewed on his nips while giving him a good fuck. Eventually I shot a nice big load up his ass. Hope we can hook again at Christmas when he comes back to visit his family again.

Edited by Hotload84

Last night. Feeling pretty horny so I went to the nearby park to look for some action. Quite a few guys, but there was just a lot of standing around so I thought I would get things going. Stripped off my pants and bent over a fence on the "crusing trail" and waited. Didn't have to wait long before I felt a hand on my ass. After that, things got moving. Wound up with four loads down my throat and three in my hole.