Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Just hooked up with a top from BBRT. He is unsure of his stats but just wanted something to pump a load into. I met him at the door in a jock and had him in my hole within 5 mins. After he pumped in the first load I sucked him so he would stay hard and he pumped in a second one. Just like I want, being used as a cumdump and nothing more

Last night. Got wasted after a whisky boozing night with a (straight) friend. When he left I was so horny. I hit the poppers and finally found a guy on Bearwww. He came around with a friend. Both planted two loads in me. Not the most exciting guys, but good dicks and a lot of cum in my hole.

So last night.

I'm just chilling in my room listening to music, getting some applications in, and organizing and cleaning my room. I got a message from a bareback leather top that I haven't talked to in quite a while. I figure I know what he wants. He wants me to come visit him. But some mixed feelings about last time we talked so I just casually talked to him. He asked if I wanted to come visit him where he was. Maybe a few months ago I would have said I'm busy or something but for some reason I was wanting to. I told him I couldn't at the present time because of traffic and rush hour. I asked him if I could meet him later in the evening. I diddn't hear anything from him for a while so I figured he wasn't interested. A little bit later though I saw another message. He asked me how late and I told him about when traffic ends. He told me to text him. I was really starting to get excited about meeting him again. He told me he was working alone and wouldn't be anyone else there. This also partly excited me. I cleaned my room some more and organized some stuff when finally dinner was ready. Dinner was delicious but I paced myself and didn't overstuff myself or eat too much. I've been doing that alot lately. Only eating half of dinner and saving the rest for when I wake up at noon the next day so I don't stuff myself and I have food for the next day. It's worked out well.

So finally dinner ended and I texted him. I didn't hear back from him so I figured maybe he found someone else or is just too busy. A little disappointed I went back to cleaning and listening to music. After all, I've been kinda pissing the days away and sort of been depressed so I figured I need to get some shit done and focus and not go off and have fun and random or familiar sex. A little bit later I did receive a text from him telling me he is still at work. I offered to come by and he told he'd love me to. On the drive there I was so nervous I was really surprised. My hands and palms were a bit sweaty, my heart was beating fast and my head felt warm. I was really really nervous and really excited. This top is open about barebacking and what he does and about being poz and probably gets heat from others about it. Just like some other open bareback tops. I know everything that the man represents and part of it creates fear but the other part creates desire, lust, and need. I decided I'd go through with whatever the top wanted though. That I'd submit. Why? Because that's in my nature and that's who I am. Except..there are certain men who I want to submit more and give more then just others.

Finally I arrived. Like I figured the parking was pretty empty and so was the place. I liked it better that way and I haven't been there in a long time as well. As instructed I entered and locked the door behind me. I semi new what to expect since I've heard experiences that guys have had with this man and he was pretty upfront in his texts about what he wanted. I entered and saw him. He was looking great. He looked kind of exhausted too. It only makes sense he told me he was working early to catch up. He greeted me with warmth and kindness and embraced me and kissed me. Damn he felt good. I always liked that about him. He has such a warm presence. He was a damn good kisser too. I always get weak kneed when a hot leather top embraces and kisses me. He asked me why I was still clothed so I started to strip for him but he forcefully took of my jacket and short and pulled down my pants. He took my cock which was rock hard and started stroking it.

I'm very particular about my cock. I don't let just anyone grab it, suck it, or jack it off. It's sensitive since I'm uncut and the foreskin goes up far. That and leftover preconceptions as a bottom still exist. But his touch felt really good. He started putting some lube on it. I told him I don't need lube to jack off. He told me that this time I will. Confused by what he meant I just accepted it. He kept stroking me and I could feel inside that I was getting stimulated. Again, this rarely happens. He started kissing me intensely all the while stroking my cock. He took off his clothes as well and I saw his cock rock hard leaking pre-cum. I asked, "Permission, Sir?". He diddn't even respond verbally he just nodded at me. I sucked his cock like my life depended on it. Just to savor the taste, the feel, and feel it go in my throat, on my tongue, and service it. I sucked him really good I could tell he was loving it. He started jacking me off more intensely and I was starting to lose my composure. I got off his cock and started kissing him again. I was really feeling it now and I felt like I was about to blow any second. He asked me, "Where do you want to shoot, boy?". I paused unsure of where to shoot and told him his cock. He replied, "How about my ass boy?".

I was shocked and surprised by what he said. I felt the need to cum even more. He turned around and I saw his ass. I must have seen it last time but diddn't really think about it. Since being a bottom I don't particularly notice a guy's ass let alone a man's hole. I was so close to cumming and about to shoot. He told me to put it in him and I just shoved it in. Probably not the best thing to do but at that instant all I cared about was giving my cock satisfaction. His hole felt so fucking good. So warm, moist, and so tight. He moaned in pleasure and I started fucking him without even asking. Fuck it felt so good. I was fucking the rest of my seed into him and fucking the load I put in even farther. Once I was spent his backed up on my cock even more and just sat on it as I humped his ass some more. Finally I pulled out. He thanked me and said how hot it was. I told him how hot he was and felt. I was already frantically jacking my cock. I told him, "Wanna get fucked again? I can cum multiple times." He was pleasantly surprised. The beauty of youth eh. I was rock hard and I shoved my cock back in his tight ass and started fucking him some more. I instantly came. Feeling more like an alpha male and somewhat dominant then I've felt in a while I was pleased. I just felt the need to fuck, the need to bred, and the instinct to take. Once again, he backed up on me and rode me some more to get every single drop.

And just as quickly as I felt more dominant and somewhat of an alpha male he again surprised me. As quickly as I came out, he turned me over, pushed me on the table and shoved his cock up my ass. Fuck he was fucking me dry. It really hurt going in and I told him I have lube. He responded that he doesn't need lube and get fucking me. I felt every inch of him in me and it felt so rough, raw, and hard. Quickly I grabbed my poppers and took a huge hit. Then I felt it. I felt like my body was floating and his cock was tearing up my ass and I felt the abrasion and roughness of his raw cock in me. I diddn't just want it I needed it. I begged him to fuck me and to take my ass and he quickly covered my mouth and all I could do was muffle as he was fucking me raw and dry. I felt him really fuck me hard and I just wanted to scream out. I heard him start to groan, moan, and I could feel the vibrations of his voice about to yell out. I yelled out, "FUCKING BREED ME SIR!" since his hand moved away from my ass for a minute. Fuck it felt so good as he flooded my ass with his cum..

He fucked me a little bit afterwards just to milk his cock and I milked his cock with my ass muscles as well. Finally he pulled out. I instantly got on my knees and started nursing and cleaning his cock..like a good bottom. He kissed me and thanked me. We chatted a bit afterwards and caught up and promised to get together again. I thanked him and said goodbye and left.

..Just that hole experience. Letting a man..a top jack my cock and submit my cock to him was incredible. Then to have permission to breed him. And then after fucking and breeding him twice feeling more like a man and like an alpha than I've ever felt having it taken away but having a cock shoved up my ass and fucked dry, hard, and rough. That feeling was incredible and for some reason also made me feel more like a man. I definitely have to see him again. It was such an honor too since he rarely ever gets fucked. That he chose me as well. Not only that but it's almost like he awakened something.

When I got home I kept the load in my ass and kept fingering my ass and decided to keep it in. I couldn't sleep and mostly read bareback/poz stories on here and jacked off several times and shot my load so many times I lost count. But I even felt the need and urge to fuck and breed. I was kinda fucking my bed last night just because I needed that warm wet tight feeling on my cock.

Perhaps it's because I've never really allowed my cock pleasure. I used to never let guys suck me or even touch my cock. I'd just go, "No I'm a bottom" or "I don't care about my cock". But that feeling when I was being jacked off wasn't pain and discomfort. And that tight warm ass. Fuck it felt so good. And I just felt the need to fuck once I was in. And now even after. Well, I've always had men tell me and some leather men too that they think I'll be a damn good top one day. Even though they never saw me fuck not that I did at the time either. Maybe I will. But anyways. I'm still particular since I've had some men suck me and I love it and some men suck me and I wanted them off my dick instantly. So I guess it depends on the guy and probably his mouth too. But maybe I'll start posting here when I fuck and breed guys or cum in their mouth. But damn now I'm so fucking horny...hornier then normal.

Last night before I went to bed the guy who came over and fucked me bare last week popped up online and said I had to go to bed with my door open or he'd make a scene outside, scream to my neighbors that I was a fag cum dump taking poz loads... I told him not to come but woke up at 3 am to him on top of me starting to put his dick in me. Then he held a bottle of poppers to my nose and made me breathe it until I blacked out and by the time I came to again he'd already nutted in me. Rough night.

Tonight, had got prepped for a regular FB who was due to call. As I was towelling off, I received a text to say he couldn't make it. Not like him to flake out, so didn't lose the rag or anything, but I was all horned up. So tried online for a bit, but nothing doing. Scrolling through posts here had me in a worse state, so decided to take a walk to a local cruising ground, which has a car park, a bushy area and a large pond.

Didn't expect much to be there, as it's kinda cold here at the moment (-1C, 30F tonight). Sure enough, it was nearly deserted, couple of guys in cars driving past or parking briefly but not stopping and getting out or flashing lights or any signals at all really. So I went to walk around the pond which can be good on warmer nights, but I thought would probably be just as dead. Now it's nearly pitch black down here, and it takes a bit to adjust your eyes to the level. As a result, I nearly tripped over a set of legs belonging to one of two guys sat on a bench by the water. I apologised for stumbling into them and walked on, thinking I might have interrupted them. I'd gotten about 5 paces when one called me back "Hey fella, got a light?". I replied "Sure" and fished a lighter out of my pocket. As I sparked it, I noticed they each had their hard cocks sticking out of undone flies, and as I lit the first guy's cigarette, the other, one cool as a breeze, said "Hows about bending over for us?"

I didn't need a second invitation and leaned over to grip the back of the bench. The propositioner stood up while the smoker undid my pants and yanked them down. I heard the telltale squirt of lube, a couple of cold wet fingers probed my hole briefly, greasing it up for the impending invasion, and then a nice thick cock was firmly pushing my ring open. Without much finesse to it at all, he just drove it in and started stroking, a fair 6 inches I'd reckon. No chit-chat either, just the steady slap-slap of his thighs hitting my ass-cheeks. The first words he said since he'd asked the initial question were "Gonna cum in ya" and then he was grunting and shoving it deep, and I could feel the pulses as he unloaded. He pulled out, slapped my ass, said "your turn" to the smoker and moved around the bench. Then "You gonna suck it clean for me?" as he presented his wilting cock to my face. I obliged like a good slut, just as I felt the second guy fill the recently-vacated space.

"Fuck, you really filled him up" came the first of several descriptions from the seemingly much more talkative smoker. "Oh, tight too" - he had a much thicker cock, had a small bit of trouble accommodating it initially, despite the previous workout. "Yeah, he's got a good box on him" replied the first. They talked back and forth like this as they spitroasted me, the cock in my mouth never quite going soft, slowly rehardening, eventually mimicking the rhythm of his buddy in my ass who was by now going a good inch or two deeper than the first had managed. After a significantly longer time, eventually he too declared his impending climax, which was a cue for them both to grab hold of me and shove their respective members as far into each end as they would go, causing the far end of my rectum to 'pop' around the thick cockhead demanding its submission. Once more my pliant arse rippled with the twitches of a disgorging cock as his seed sprayed deep past my inner ring. I was instantly thankful for the extra prep I had put in earlier. As I squirmed on that squirting cock, I was almost gagged by a second load being shot straight into my throat, causing me to convulse slightly in response. This could well have been their goal as they each let out a near-simultaneous "Fuck yeaaaaahhh!".

After holding the pose for a few seconds, they withdrew, first from my mouth then my ass. I turned and knelt, partially of my own volition, partly through their gentle but insistent hand pressure, and was again presented with a spent cock to clean up. As I did so, the smoker pulled up his own trousers and reached into the pocket for his cigarettes. Taking one out, he made a show of also producing his own lighter. As he sparked up, his friend was already strolling away. "Nice one, fella" were his parting words as he pulled out of my mouth and strode rapidly in the opposite direction, closing his flies as he did so.

"Anytime" I said, almost under my breath, and to no-one in particular.

Guest GoodExercise

Sexy and lean Asian top stopped by my hotel. Hung and uncut. Six pack. He pissed in my mouth, then I sucked him. Sat on his raw cock and got him moaning with my tight ass. Then sucked him to completion. Last before that was tall Asian at cruising club. I sucked his big, uncut cock. Then I got on my back and let him do me. He flooded me with cum.

Just hooked up with my regular FB I met on CL.. Set up a time to meet and I was on the bed ass up and lubed waiting for him.. Came in as usual lubed up and mounted me. Hurt like heck because he does not go easy... all the while he's telling me how good of a slut I am and he knows I love his big cock in my ass.. He pounds me for a good 5 minutes then asks if I want his load.. Then tells me to ask for it.. I of course oblige and tell him to shoot in me deep and to his word he does. He gives me a nice big load up my hole. I of course milk his cock when he stops pumping to make sure I get all of it.. Still in me as I am typing this..

Got some bad news last night so drank a little too much. Beyond fucking horny from the alcohol I had someone come over. He was hot but he was also laid back and more just straight dude type. I sucked him for a bit and he put me on my side and fucked me until he bred me. He diddn't get too much into verbal, dominance, or any of the rough sex that I like. But i did enjoy it and actually we have quite a bit in common and hung out afterwards. So who knows maybe we'll get back together.

A friend of mine came in from out of town and I went to his hotel to meet him. Unfortunately he was busy so I diddn't stay long. I was talking to this hot bear on growlr and we decided to get together. He came over and I thought damn this man is fucking hot. When he took off his clothes I realized he was a little bit of a chub. But I don't hate against weight and he seemed really nice and I found him cute so decided to go with it. I sucked his dick and while it wasn't too big it was FUCKING thick especially at the base. And it was hard. he fucked me on my back, on all fours, on my belly, and even on the carpet. I got carpet burn when he was fucking me but I diddn't care he felt so fucking good. I rode him a bit too. Don't know why or how but everytime he fucked me I felt like his cock was massaging my prostate spot on. And damn it felt so god. He finally put me on my back and he fucked me really hard and pulled his dick all the way out and back in a few times until he powerfucked me and slammed his weight and cock into me and I felt his cum flood my ass. Fuck it felt so hot and he slammed my ass a few more times as I milked his cock with my ass. I jacked off four times as we made out a bit, sucked and played with his nipple, and sucked him again. He fucked me again and came once more. He was a very hot and sweet guy and the fact that I'm a bareback slut turned me on. I love it when he talked about tying me up, blindfolding me, and fucking and breeding me and then having other men come in and fuck and breed me using his cum as lube. All while he video tapes it. That fucking made me blow a huge load when he talked to me like that. We rested afterwards a bit and almost dozed off. I think I made him miss work since we fucked for a few hours. But he planned on taking a day off anyways so it's probably okay.

The following morning I got together with the top from out of town at the hotel. I went over there and sucked him for a bit immedietely but he had company over so we cut it short. After I took his friend home and came back over I immediately stripped and dropped to my knees. Fuck I loved sucking his cock. He grabbed my ass and fingered my cummy hole as I was sucking him. He commanded me to get on the bed and I did as I was told. He put my legs in the air, made me take a deep hit of poppers and shoved it in. He was so hard and his dick felt so good but I was a little tight. After he fucked me for a bit on my back he rolled me onto my belly. I took another hit of poppers and I felt his cock sink in me. Fuck I felt him push through the ring. Except he diddn't just start fucking me he kept pushing in to go past the ring. I could feel his cock invading my insides and trying to break through. Fuck it felt so hot and he grabbed me pulled my ass towards him and then I felt it. His cock sank completely inside of me and all I could do was moan. And then he began a relentless assault on my ass fucking me hard and I could hear his balls slapping against my ass. And fuck it felt so good I was taking all of it. It wasn't long before he really pounded my ass and I felt his huge load fill me up and he diddn't even moan or say a word. He came silently and continued to fuck me after. I milked his cock desperately afterwards too. I needed his cock. After he pulled out I immediately cleaned off his cock and then I took a shower. I had to go do some stuff and so did he.

And hopefully more sex to come today.

Last night, I got stood up by an occasional FB, so I went and picked up groceries instead. While there, I caught sight of this hot young thing in the organic foods aisle. He had a nice slender body, and was wearing a dark T-shirt that showed upper body definition and jeans that were tight enough to show off his ass. Wht caught my eye, though, were his boots; knee-high barn boots caked with mud around the soles. He caught me staring and sort of smiled. I half-smiled back, complimented the boots, asked where he got them, told them I was in need of a new pair myself.

That was it, I thought. But out in the parking lot he gave me a wave and a "Hi, again" while I was loading my truck. Nervously, he asked if he had ever seen me at (Name of Local Country Gay Bar). Truth is, I don't do bars, but I smiled and said "Maybe." He grinned, a little sheepishly, and asked me if I was doing anything later. We exchanged numbers.

By the time I got home, I'd gotten a text from him. Wanted to know if he could come over. "HELL YA" I txted him back. I gave my address; figured he must be horny as dick He showed up barely twenty minutes later, still in the boots. I offered him a beer, which he took, but didn't drink. He told me he couldn't stay long and "Could we just do it."

So, we made out for about five-ten minutes, and then we got him out of those boots and jeans; he was commando underneath. I bent him over my couch, nuzzled and bit his neck while working some lube into his ass crack. When I felt like he was ready, I mounted him, he was kinda tight, but not tight enough to make it hard to get into his hole all the way to the root. I fucked him for a whle but didn't come. We went into the bedroom so I could get him flat on his back with his leg up. Damn, he turned out to be one of those guys who loves being fucked. He was moaning and squirming, telling me how great it felt, and when I fucked harder he just whispered, "Oh, yeah, fuck!"

After I came, he jacked himself to completion. I got some towels, and he sheepishly apologized for having to cut out so quick.

Last thing he said before he left was he laughed a little and said, "By the way, what's your name?"

So, I was cruising on NKP and got an instant message that these two daddies wanted to breed...they were partying and being pigs all night and morning.  I got in my car and took my hungry hole over.  As I walked into their place another dude was leaving....they just bred (he smiled at me and left)..oink.  One of the pigs said he was going to the hot tub and get a breather while the other one took me back to their playroom.  Sling...and everything you can think of...the lights were dim and bb porn playing in the background.<br><br>As soon as we got into the room, I got on my knees and started to suck the daddy's cock and man did that pig ooze precum...fuck, it tasted good. After sucking him a good 10 minutes, I had gotten that dick hard, wet and shiny...he told me to stand up and he handed me a pipe and told me to take some hits while he sucked me...he took my 6g PA like a hungry pig...I kept dripping precum down his throat as he fingered me and he would moan.  He got up and pushed me to the bed and my hole was completely bare to him.  He began to eat my hole and it made so much hungrier...He finally got up and stuck his raw daddy dick into my hole.  When he flooded me with his cum, it was like he hadnt cummed in days...there was so much that it was dripping out of my hole everytime he would continue to pump me...he then got on his knees and began to eat the cum out of my hole and when he was done, he kissed me with it and I was in heaven....<br><br>At this point, I forgot about the other dude....when all of a sudden he walks and tells me to start sucking on his balls while his partner begins sucking  my dick.  From his balls, I move to the shaft of his dick and I get it drippin....he turns me around and fucks me for a good 15 minutes until he blows his load and fills me up...<br><br>He walks out of the room and the other daddy begins to finger my hole and puts his finger in my mouth while he shoves a butt plug into my hole and tells me that I should keep it in there until I get home and as a good pig, I can return it later....<br><br>And as I am typing that butt plug is still in my hole keeping that cum inside for the next top (which I am going to go hunting for now).