Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Black thick 9 inches,rimmed me then fucked me hard as i begged more. Tingle in gut,frothy bubbly at tip my cock and i roared as i came all over the sheets purely from him fucking me,ass gripped him tight and he pumped a fat load deep in my greedy hole then he fucked me twice more. Feel like i've cum 6 times and so exhausted but i want more cock lots more!

Dumped my load in a hot cocksucker a few days ago. He got on his knees and took all of my cock in his mouth. I started to talk dirty to him, calling him a filthy cocksucker, cumdump, cumlsut, etc. I then began to fuck his face while he stroked my balls. When I told him I was gonna unload, he went all the way down and held there while I shot. It was awesome.

Ah, Lauderdale. What a fun weekend.

Dancing at hunters for hours got me horned up. Dancing with a guy and grinding against him I was fucking hard on the dance floor. I found someone on BBRT a cute bottom who wanted me to fuck him blindfold. He kinda had me wait..a while though. But he was a sexy cub and his furry hole was beautiful and blindfolded. I was hard before I took my jeans off and I spit a little on my cock and his hole and shoved it in. His hole already had loads in him. His ass felt fucking great and I bred him twice. While taking a shower he had another top come over. The dude was fucking hot. I serviced the top's cock getting him hard. Once he was hard I guided his cock to the cumdumps hole. I was stroking watching the top fuck the cumdump brutally and bred him. So horned up I bred the cumdump again. The cumdump was hard too and he fucked and bred me too.

Saturday I went to a bottoms house and fucked and bred him twice. He had a great hole. I went to clubhouse II too. I went into a room with a guy and we sucked each other. He rubbed my hole and started trying to fist me. I partially let him for some reason..but just four fingers no more. He even agreed I was too tight. His dick was hard so he fucked me. His cock felt great and he bred me. I played with another guy and similar he shoved his dick in me but couldn't get it up fully to stay hard. When he was giving up I looked at his ass and I was hard. I bent him over, spit on my cock and his hole, and shoved my hard dick in him raw. His ass was great. I made it last a little and watching my cock in and out of his hole and the feeling in my head. I bred him. He thanked me. Near the lockers and the dark area a guy approached me. He said I was a cute boy and he wanted to fuck me. I bent over for him and he shoved it in hard and fast. I yelped but he told me to shut up and take it and that he was going to rape my ass. While fucking me I was starting to relax and he told me he was poz. He said he's going to poz my hole and he asked me my status. After I told him I was poz he really fucked me. He shot a load in me. He told me that he's going to slammers later. We agreed to meet.

I wore my daisy dukes and a tight shirt with my boots to slammers. I met my bud and I put him on the sling and fucked him in front of everyone. I shot a load in him and while I was fucking him someone came behind and fucked me. After he left I went to piss and someone in the bathroom pushed me to the wall and shoved their cock in me. Fucking hot being fucked raw in the bathroom. He took me to a room and fucked me and bred me calling me a fucking whore and bitch while fucking me too. When he left I saw a hot Sir pass me. I tried showing him my dick but he didn't seem interested. So I turned around and rotated my ass. He walked towards me pushing me in the room. He bent me over and said he was going to fuck me. His dick was big and it kind of hurt but I took it. He fucked me brutally and poppers was the only thing I had to help take it. But I took it. He fucked me in a few different positions. He didn't bred me but said he'd catch me later.

I saw a guy in a dark room bent over. His hole was full of cum so I shot another load up him. A cute guy around my age hit on me and we went in a private room. He was fucking big and he fucked me hard. The top before was GRABBING the inside of my hole and tendizing it. It fucking hurt, and this fuck hurt too but i took it. I fucked him a little too. We flipped a few time and the guy had enough and told me to take a huge hit of poppers. I did and he fucked me brutally until he bred me. I was going to the bathroom on my way out until I saw a tatted guy in the bathroom. Cute bear. His whole body was a tattoo. We made out and he took me to the bar and bought me a few drinks. Once I was drunk I had no idea what my fate would be. Guy could throw me to the wolves and I'd just take it. I was sort of out of it but i remember being in a sling and feeling his thick raw cock in me. He fucked me raw in the sling room and it felt great. I remember the look on his face too he loved it. He bred me. He was sweet too he took me to dinner after and gave me coffee to sober me up. He left me after that.

I found a straight guy somewhere who was hitting on me. Kept saying he was straight but thinking about guys and said I was cute. I ended up blowing him and he shot FAST and it was a huge load. He thanked me. Then I went to clubhouse II and this big bear lumberjack guy came in. He called me a fucking pig whore and pulled me into a room. I worked his nips, pits, lips, and cock. He threw my legs up and fucked me. He was big and he wasn't gentle. I fucking took it. He fucked me for a while and in different positions but didn't come. He was fucking sexy as hell though.

Need to go to Ft. Lauderdale more.

Out of all places I ended up being in Minot, North Dakota since Tuesday. I went on several hooks up apps and websites but didn't anyone that I would be interested in. I am here on a conference and there are few guys from different locations that I find very very attractive. One of them T (don't wanna mention his real name) is one of those that just makes my duck hard every time we talk or he smiles at me.

Anyway, during cocktail hours we endedup cchatting about work and we both were a bit buzzed from several beers. We went out for a walk to cool of in the comfortable ND cold weather. As we started walking he put his arm around me. I am 5'11, about 180 lbs where T is 6'4 and about 260lbs of corn fed mid westerner. All of a sudden I realized he was holding me tight and we have left our hotel behind and were at the end of the road by a small lake.

We sat down and started chatting again. He still had his arm around me. I was saying something and I turned my head and divide he. For a second we stared at each other as I kept talking. He slowly pulled me towards him and before I knew it we were both sucking on our tongues. I slowly got up without seperating our lips and I started to pull him up. I pushed him against a tree and started to rub all over his body. Slowly started unbuttoning him and sliding my hands inside his shirt and feeling his warm flesh. We were both hard. I got down on my knees and unzipped him and pulled out his hard cock. He wasn't too big but it was thick. I started blowing him. He just kept his eyes closed and let me rub him all over as I blew him. It didn't take too long before I could feel that he was almost to the point of no return. I started pulling on his nipple and as soon as I started doing that I felt him spurt in my throat. He came like a bucket and I gulped every drop. Before he could even come back from his orgasm haze I slowly turned him around and I started hugging him from his back. I precum a lot and I was sliding my cock between his crack as I hugged him. He didn't stop me so I started playing with his nipples again and slowly started to aim my cock towards his hole. As soon as my head touched his asshole he started to panic a little. He said that is not gonna happen because he has never done that before and he really never even thought about it. But I told him to relax. I spit in my hand and coated my whole cock with mysaliva and sslowly started to go inside of him. I could tell he was tight so I told him that I am already there and I am going to Fuck him. He can either try to play along and enjoy or he can not play along and not enjoy. I told him to breathe as I plow into him and try to relax and open up his hole.

After a little try he started to follow my instructions. I took my time but I eventually went all the way in. I asked him how he is enjoying so far and he said his ass is on fire and burning. I started kissing his neck and slowly started to plow into him. I didn't even care if he liked it or not. I ducked him as I played with his nipples and bit onto his earlobes. All of a sudden he started to groan. I then realized he IA about to have another orgasm. I told him that I want him to squeeze my cock with his ass as he comes. I started to feel that he was trying to do what I asked him. I pulled his head and started kissing him on the lips. He started to groan louder and I did too since I was really close to cumming. Then it just hit me hard. Big started to seed his hole and then he made a deep groaning noise and came.

I have to say it was one of my best fickle. It also didn't help the fact that I had a crush on him since I joined the company 5 years ago. I will cherish that night for the rest of my life. I don't know how he really felt but I am sure he will rememberthis eevery time he ducks his first idea in Fargo.

Holy Shit. A guy I met and played with at Cumunion a few weeks ago. I responded to a craigslist ad of his as a completely submissive obedient bottom even stating some of the things that we did and what I'm good at.

He obviously, saw the humor and cuteness in my approach and agreed to get together with me tonight. Light dinner and I got ready. I won't even try to explain what happened here...it's not what's wanted here.

But 2 loads. One on my back, and the second on my belly. I rode him for a while but he was worn out. I pushed him and he pushed me. We pushed each other. I'll leave it at that.

Been a very busy day for me. I took my first load this afternoon up my ass by this hung Latino. Tried my first getting fisted attempt by this patient fisting Top in the early evening. And just took my second load up my ass from this really big black guy that fucked a few inches into my second hole. I basically bite the pillow while he fucked me for an hour. And the day's not over yet.

Christ, this thread reminded me that the last load up my ass has been a couple weeks... hooked up with a guy in a bar darkroom, nice beard, good kisser, asked if I let guys fuck me bare... obviously I asked him to give me his load. Didn'T take much longer than 10 minutes, but still a good fuck.

Funny part was afterwards we both realised he had bred me in the same bar before, though in a toilet cubicle.

Last time swallowing was more recent, took three or four loads in a park last Saturday after the bars had been a bit of a bust.

I just took a load while laying onl my side between a BWC and a BBC. I went outside for a cigarette but forgot my lighter and quickly turned around to retrieve it. I walk in and both guys are talkng, BWC (I think) says "yea dude I just pozzed him up". I go in and grab my lighter as if I hadn't just overheard his outburst. Funny thing is, I wanted him to breed me. I'm now wondering how surprised he'll be to find out the ass he just filled had been waiting too long for.

Last week was horned and home while the bf was out for the day. Spent the day on the hookup sites looking for guys to come and seed my hole. Got a total of 6 tops, mostly hot 30yo's, and 9 loads dripping out of my hole. Each one I was on my hands and knees on the ottoman lubed up and ready to be fucked. A couple shot two or three without pulling out. Very hot time. Looking for an encore today : )

Two loads up my hole in the bathroom at the NYC Eagle yesterday during the bear BBQ. First was someone I know who I planned on... the second was a lurker who came over to watch.When my friend unloaded in me and pulled out I just moved my hole in the lurker's direction. He shoved it in and shot in about 5 seconds.

Finally nailed a piece of young ginger ass. For the longest time, couldn't tell if he was really interested or just cockteasing. So, I told him, basically, put out or shut up. Got him home. Got to play with that fine, smooth, ginger ass for an extended period of time before plowing it. And he took it like a pro.

In Palm Springs for the weekend and was chatting with a bunch a guys on BBRT, one who was outta town and really have been wanting to play with for a long time now, but that's another story. So after a couple of no shows and flakes, hooked up with this guy. He was not the bear or furry guy I normally go for. He was tall but slender with a fat PAd dick. The PA was a zero. I wanted that cock and PA in my ass so bad. The natural odor from him mixing with mine was just intoxicating. After diving into pits and sucking eachother cocks, and I was careful so I would not chip my teeth on his PA, be got me on the bed and ate my ass, and got it sloppy wet. He lubed up and my ass and started to push that cock in. I didn't think my hole would open up to the PA. He managed to get inside me and I could feel the weight of that thing on my prostate. I knew this was going to be a great fuck. He slid in and out of my hole, slapping my ass, telling me what a great bear ass I have. And I have to admit, I enjoyed his cock so much in my ass. When he said he was close to cumming, I told him to shoot in me when he was ready. He shot right away and being verbal was telling me that he was shooting his load in me and that he was going to continue to fuck that load deep into me. His PA turned that cum of his into a frothy mess. He got me so fucking horny. He pulled out and ate my ass some more. He was a cum pig. So I got up and ate his ass and slid my dick into him. I was on the edge of cuming and thought this wont last long, but managed to fuck him for about 10 minutes before busting my nut in him. He and I started to suck each others dicks and could taste the lube, ass and cum. I wanted him to fuck me again but it just wasn't working for him...but I turned him over on his belly and slammed by dick back into his ass and planted another load deep. By the time we were done, my nice hotel room reeked of gay sex: sweat, pits, ass, cum, lube. One of the hottest fucks I have had in a long time.

Sauna,foreign guy spoke no english fucked me in shower dumped his load then walked into dark room felt big cock go in as i sucked another. Pumped pulled out wham another in. 6 in total. Wanted to cum so skinny guy in twenties who was sucking mine i bent over & pushed up till i came