Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Slow night for me tonight.  Found a slim, long-haired 23 year old twink on Grindr in my area running door dash.  Well needless to say, he dashed to my door and serviced my cock quite well.  We stripped in my bedroom and a nice cock dangled from his slim body.  Something for me to nibble on the next time he comes back.  He quickly got to work on my cock and gave me an expert cock sucking.  in about 15 minutes, I could feel my cock ready to erupt and he engulfed my cock as I shot several spurts of cum into his throat.  He told me my cum tasted yummy and that the next time he wanted me to fuck him.  Only time will tell.

Following up on my vacation exploits a week ago, I managed to have sex with nine different guys over two weeks, some of the guys multiple times.  All in all, I delivered a total of 17 loads in asses, 1 load orally, and took four anal loads myself.  I'll admit I was quite the male whore, but I had one hell of a good time.  

My most memorable moment was the 21 yo Asian college twink who had to sneak away from his parents early in the morning to visit my room in the same hotel and take my cock and cum.  On one particular morning after we had our hot time, i cleaned up and decided to eat breakfast at the hotel.  Little did I know the same twink I just finished loading up was also eating breakfast with his family.  It was hard not to smirk at him and give him away, but I imagined him sitting there with my cum marinating in his ass as he ate breakfast.  

Well, not to disappoint, but the door dash guy swung by my place later on in the evening/early morning hours, this time to get fucked.  Once he made sure he was ready (all cleaned out), he came into my room, stripped, hopped up on the bed and lubed up immediately.  He was was not wasting anytime getting down to business.  Later on he would tell me why.  He started by riding my cock so he could adjust to my girth easily.  Once that was accomplished, we switched to doggy which quickly became me pushing him down to his stomach as I began to pound his ass hard.  He was just tight but not sloppy; and my cock fit nicely.  All throughout my pounding him, he moaned like  bitch in heat.  He really enjoyed it he later told me.  I was not going to last long so I deposited my second load up his hole and continued to churn it for the next fifteen minutes.  Once I softened, I straightened up and he did also, pressing tight against my body.  I lubed my hand and began to slowly jerk him off.  He responded quickly with a nice hard-on (I wondered if he would mind topping me??) and soon enough I had a hand full of his jizz.  While I was doing that, he was pressing against me tightly and reached down to grab and stroke my cock, making it hard once again.  So when I got him to finish, I took the handful of jizz, wiped it on my cock, pushed him forward and penetrated his now gaping hole once more, leaning in to whisper that the only lube he was getting was his own cum.  He cooed in delight and took my pounding until I shortly gave him my third load of the night.  I cannot complain; door dash certainly delivers!

On 8/10/2021 at 1:24 AM, Hotbtm21 said:

Chat with a friend Sunday and ask me around . His partner was working till 8pm so I prepared abd visited him as not seem him for a year or so . 

He a big stocky daddy top and alway semi hard and I arrived abd we kissed and hugged.

Before I new it I was naked and he pushed ne down on the bed while kissing and nipple playing.  After sone amazing foreplay    he was so hard and pushed ne back on the bed and  shoved his cock in my tight hole 

After a long session and different positions I had couple big hot loads on me. Hecthen forced my head down to clean his cock abd I gladly sucked away . Before long I got another joy load and I swallowed every drop .

Then we cuddled and as I lay there   he shoved in to me as I lay on my side and I recieved another load. 

Very happy Sunday 

Always the best when taking loads as the hubby is away......

I was staying overnight in a hotel for work out of town.   I had chatted with a 26 yr old guy (from LA) visiting with a tour group several times that day on Grindr.    We decided to hook up in my room for some fun.    We got undressed and I started sucking his hard cock.  Love when you pull off their underwear and they're boned up ready to go.   I sucked and licked his balls for about 20min.   Then without any talk of condoms, I asked if I could ride his cock as he lay back enjoying my attention.   He said of course, and I climbed on his hard bare cock and let it slowly slip deep into my hole.   Once he was balls deep bareback up inside me, I started riding it and we started making out.   I could tell he was getting close after 10min.   He said he don't want to come yet.   I slowed down my up/down motion.   Soon he started thrusting harder and deeper and said he was going to cum.   He shot a nice several day load deep in my ass as we kissed.   He stayed hard afterwards.  I slipped off his cock and it went straight into my mouth for a cleaning and to enjoy the taste.   He loved the ass-to-mouth action.  I sucked for a about 5 min and he came again in my mouth.   Loads in both ends is the best.    We lay down together for a bit to rest and then I helped him dress.  I put his Aussie Bum undies back on him.   We hugged and said "thanks, chat with you later".    We've chatted every day since and will keep in touch.   Nice guy, great bareback fuck, and I had a great time with him.

Edited by AKFitGuy

Sacred Slut here! Let me describe my last session. I have been servicing an older gentleman regularly whose husband is fearful and jealous and considers their relationship "closed". I met the husband several months ago for a "quickie" with the two of them together and the husband was comfortable around me and did not feel threatened. This past week was their anniversary, and my regular chose to give my submission as his gift to his husband. I presented myself to them in their sling and my regular entered me first and got me opened to receive his husband. His husband then entered me. He slid into me easily, having his husbands love lubricating him as he slid into a place where he felt unconditional love in a safe environment. I could feel his frustrations and fear in every thrust inside of me. Finally, after several minutes of releasing his negative emotions into me I was able to transform that energy into an amazing burst of energy and love, physically manifested as he released his DNA into me. We then spent an afternoon of real "family" time, where I was not a threat to the relationship, but rather something loving and happy that they can share as a couple. Thank you! Let me know if you are ever in need of my service!

Edited by SacredSlut
Delete a double word
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

So last night, my man and I felt horny. We started searching for a nice cock to fill him up and breed him, all while I watched (a cuck fantasy we’ve been dying to try)! We find a guy with a massive cock. Beer can thick and about 9 inches long, with huge, dangling balls. He comes over and we all get naked. My man gets on his back while the stud lines up and slowly starts working his massive cock into my mans hole. He’s slowly working it in, my man is moaning, and I’m watching, giving my man hits of poppers and making out with him. After several minutes the whole cock is inside of my man, stretching him out. Now is when the fun really begins!

The top finally starts really working my man, giving him slow deep thrusts, gyrating as he dives deeper and deeper into my mans hole. After a bit, they decide to switch to doggy style. More of the same. Deep thrusts getting faster and faster, me giving him hits of poppers, me just rubbing my cock watching like a good cuck. The moans are getting louder, I start hearing the sounds of the tops balls slapping against my mans ass. Then, once they’re at a good pace they decide to switch back to missionary, with my mans ass hanging off the side of the bed and the top standing. That’s when the fucking gets intense. I’m watching the top bottom out his huge cock into my man, loud slaps of his balls, loud moaning coming from both of them as my man says “I want your cum, I want your cum”! And finally, the top obliges, thrusting deep and unloading in him. He pulls out and I drop to my knees and start sucking his massive dick, tasting my man on him when he surprisingly gives me a load down my throat. After, he gets up and leaves, while I start fucking my man in his loose, cummy hole. I don’t last any time and unload my load deep in him as well. Then, I replace my cock with the biggest dildo we have and fuck my man silly until he cums all over himself. It was a cuck fantasy come true!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

What a way to end/start a week! My 29 yo vers Vietnamese pigson came over this evening. We enjoy sex with each other. I love younger, he loves older. We got to tongue each other's bodies, 69ing and eating ass too. I got to fuck his lovely boicunt in various positions -- on his back, sitting on my cock facing and away from me, on his tummy too. He wanted to fuck me on my tummy. He entered me and I squeezed my legs together around his young hard cock. Not even 12 pumps later, he blasted his 3-day load into my hole. I cleaned off his cock, and he felched a bit of his load out of my hole for me to taste. HOT!

He sucked me off and put in a finger or two into my slick hole. Doing this will get me to blast very fast. He keep sucking as I blasted in hos mouth -- a few day's worth of cum down his throat. He couldn't stay longer. We were done in about an hour!

• Like 1

I spent the weekend trying to fuck and get fucked, why is it that Portland guys are even less interested in sex in the summer than winter.  I wound up at the bathhouse all 3 days, did find 1 bottom to breed both Friday and Saturday after trying for hours.  While I did get 1 cock in my ass briefly both nights, I didn't even get a good fucking let alone bred.  This afternoon I got fucked by 4 guys, the last 2 bred me.  Unfortunately there weren't any bottoms around for me to breed this afternoon, and I am still horned up and hard.

I went to the Parliament Resort in Augusta, GA.  It wasn’t the greatest but not horrible. I sucked some hot cock and got impregnated three times and two were hung. I hoped for much more but I felt off, and made it an early night. 

• Like 1

Saturday, birthday cookout for a friend.  There was a sexy ass guy who I thought was a cousin of the friend having the cookout.  We actually didn't start talking to like toward the end.  We were drinking and smoking but like talked for like a hr straight.  Talk was already flirty then turned more sexual and saw the bulge in his sweats and commented on it, he asked if I wanted to see it.  I told him of course, he said he don't pull out his gun unless he firing.  Everyone that was still there was either outside, cleaning, or playing cards, so we went downstairs into the basement.  There is laundry room in the basement, he staggered behind me so by the time he walked in I had already taken my sweats off.  He was bigger than what his print showed.  I was bout to suck him, but he just like fuck that, and spun me around on the washer. He spit on my hole and on his dyck and started in slow (which was surprising he looked like the type to slam it in), that was the last time he would go slow. After like just a min to get warmed up he started slamming and beating shit up.  I kept telling me to shut the fuck up, cuz i making to much noise. I thought he bout to nut at one point cuz he picked up his pace, he didn't and just spun on the floor and got me face down ass up.  He fucked me like that while and I swear it felt like he was hitting deeper sum some of them strokes.  I know I could hear people behind the door listening lol.  He nutted deep, and stroked a lil still.  He then came around and told me I could suck him now, told me to clean that shit (not literal) up.  Sucked his dyck clean of cream and nut.  He left as was getting myself together.  I went to the bathroom (I looked like I was fucked lol), I pushed out his babies.  I went back upstairs, where mostly everyone had cleared out minus the group playing cards, the guy had already rolled out lol.  Everyone knew I had been fucked.   I didn't remember his name, we neva exchanged numbers, I went to ask my friend what his cousin's name was and was told that wasn't his cousin lol.  I asked everyone that was still there who he was, and no one there knew him lol.  So I dunno who dude was, who he knew at the party, or why he was there lol. Oh well.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

Was out for dinner with buds in uptown and made eye contact with the hot fratty looking blonde white guy on the way back to my truck. He asked if I was looking and said I was. He asked if I knew a place where we could do it and I said I knew a few nearby if he didn’t mind doing outdoors. He said he was cool so we walked to this place near the exit ramp for Blackburn where cars and the nearby apartments can’t see you. We ducked into the spot and started kissing and stroking each other’s cocks. He had a really nice one and after stroking a bit he asked “you want it?” I said I did and turned to brace against the wall, pulling my shorts down so my ass was exposed. I could feel his spit hitting my ass and that thick cock forcing its way in me. He wanted me to tell how bad I wanted it and I told him just that as he pounded my ass, blasting a load in me after a couple minutes. He kept stroking inside me and asked I wanted to suck him off or get the next load in my ass. I told him in the ass and he picked up the pace telling me he wanted me to fuck him the same way and wanted my cum inside him. I was really worked up hearing this hot boy wanted my load as bad as I wanted his and before long he came inside me again. He’d barely finished before he pulled out and dropped his shorts taking his place against the wall saying how bad he wanted my dick. I wanted no time driving my cock in him balls deep and loved hearing him moan, telling me how much he loved my dick and how he wanted my cum. I was so worked up from getting fucked and by hi dirty talk that I came in no time, drawing a gasp from him as I came and him begging me not to pull out. I told him I never pull out to cum which got him laughing and joking he never does either. I teased him that he probably did that with a lot of guys and that he gets off on cumming inside guys. He admitted he did and that I must too and he was right back at begging me to cum inside him again. I was turned on knowing he’s slutty enough he’d duck down into a public spot like this to let a total stranger fuck him raw and cum inside him. I wanted to call him out for the slut he is but thought the better of it, working myself up to blowing another load in him. 

I slid out and pulled my shorts back up and was tempted to swap contact info with him but wasn’t sure if he’d be down. He pulled his shorts back on and asked if I was ready. I presumed he meant to walk back to our cars and he headed back out to McKinney and back to the garage. We said nothing until we got close to where the parking garage is, and I I said I was over to the right. He asked if he needed to join me to make sure I was safe and for a moment I wasn’t sure what else he might have in mind. I said I was cool and thanked him for the fun. He smiled a huge smile at me and agreed it was fun. I headed off to my truck not even knowing his name or anything about him. But I had a smile on my face knowing my loads were deep inside him as he went on with his evening. Maybe he’d go look for more loads. I know after that I was suddenly horny for more and off to the Katy Trail to see if anyone else is looking.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 5

Just got home from a Miami bookstore.   Jockstrapped lubed and ready to take loads.  First guy is a handsome guy lean about 5’10” he pulls out a nice average uncut cock but wants to see mine. I’m 6.5 thick fat head and not hard but he sucks it to hardness and I tell him to stand up and push him to bend over. I’ve pumped the lube and as I’m applying it he looks back and says “condom?” And I say no as I push his face into the corner of the wall.  Not too tight but not loose. Silky smooth. After some good fucking I pull it out and have him suck it some more knowing I’m ready to shoot. Push him back into place grab his hips and pound until I spurt and unload pulsing 4-5 times.    As I pull out he seems confused what to do - asks if I came in him to which I said yes and asks for paper towel.  I leave him half bent over pants at his ankles and went to the hallway to grab him some paper towels.  From the closed door I can hear lots of rustling and wiping and adjusting and I wink at a fellow cruiser in the hall.  Man did he book it out the front door.  

Played around a few others. Next best was a short 20s guy shaved smooth avg size very swallowable cock.  The kind of size I actually can throat and Hoover.   Back and forth from his balls to his  cock but when I added some hand action the dude gasped and groaned grabbed my head and pushed it down and unloaded a sweeet tasting load.  It kept pulsing in my mouth for about a minute and I used my fingers to coax all the final drops out.  He asked if I liked it as he zipped up and I said hell yeah. 

Fellow cruiser finally pays me attention sucks on my neck and nipples and pulls out a beautiful 7.5-8 inches uncut beautifully shaped. Wow.  Sucked it and it was like heaven.  He opened up my hole until his phone rang and broke the mood. 

In comes a refrigerator sized black guy. Could be 30s.  Tall. Carrying extra weight but I know he’s got big dick energy.  Find him in a booth seated with the dick pulled out the leg of his shorts.  Work my mouth up and down as he groans.  Sat on it. Damn thick. Even though I was opened up I could feel it fill me up.  He didn’t want to cum. Talked some about his wife and that this was his 2nd time at this spot.  Eventually I get him back into a booth and say look man, there’s not gonna be any other action you need to get your nut.  I tell him stand up and I back my ass on that hot thick cock.  I can feel him bottom out deep and the strokes begin.  This bull pulses 6-7 strong ropes of cum as deep as possible and slaps my ass on the way out. 

So what has happened to me?  This other dude shows up the fellow cruiser immediately follows him into the booth and after some play the  leaves. Guy stands in the booth door open. Probably in his late 40s early 50s lean Hispanic average looking masculine but my radar says this dude wants dick.  Get him to suck me and damn I bone up good.  Quick finger down his crack gets a moan and I get him to lick my nipples which makes me hard.  He practically hops into place and I shove without hesitation right in and start up a rhythm. I’m wondering since when have I dropped 2 loads back to back?  Something I could do when I was younger.  I just focus on that gripping hole and piston his ass while he tries to keep his head from banging against the wall.  Fuckkkkkk. I unload.  Let the intensity subside. Pull out. Wipe a pearl of cum from my dick head and flip it on him and leave before he can even stand up.   Hope someone gets to use my load for their lube.  

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Been on holiday for a month, so I couldn't post.

One week back in Belgium and even though I received some foreign cock, I wanted to get fucked by a old man with a big belly. Got one on my hook rapidly, but he wanted some boy cum too. Fine by me, as long as he fucked me and spouted his load in me. Got inside at his home and dropped my pants quickly to show off my smooth legs and cock. Dude groped me and stuck a finger or two in my bumhole. He didn't got a big cock, which I love. He was extremely hard and I sucked that pecker wet af. While I gave head I caressed his belly. I bet he couldn't see his cock lol. He told me to quit soon (he was gonna cum) and daddy-o began his turn on the bed upstairs. He did good, with nice slurping sounds. He held some mix of precum and spit in his mouth and turned me on my belly. Instinctively my ass went up in the air, with the face down. He ticked his dripping precum cock on my asshole and opened it with two fingers. He let the mixture go in me and put his cock in me. Didn't go for very long. Only did two positions. In the last position (reverse cowgirl) he went super fast and came in me. He laughed beside me as I laid on his tummy. I cleaned up his cockhead and put my clothes back on. I had to be fast, he said, because wifey was coming home soon, lol. He kissed me goodbye and would text me soon to make a second date 🤪