Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Couldn’t sleep in the heat

Ended up going for a walk bout 0130 just to be outdoors …still well hot and sweaty …took a path round the local reservoir …thought it might be a bit cooler round the water (and its a bit of a cruising spot if you’re not picky) all I had on was my shoes shorts and a t-shirt

There’s trees all the way round ..handy bushes etc ..passed a bloke walking a dog …bit bulky had tracky bottoms and a vest (tank top ? For the Americans?) could see he was hairy as fuck …grey short beard and bald …I said evening as we passed and he must have seen me check his package coz and few steps on he stops and starts to follow me.

I wander over to a bench and sit and he stands in-front of me …chatting bout the heat and playing pocket billiards…I just stare at his crotch …can see he’s getting hard …so rub my own cock n my shorts …he steps up cock out and I swallow it …don’t look much bout a 5” thickish uncut job …but like with a lot of chubby blokes when you push your face on it you end up with a couple more inches that were under the fat 😛

He was fucking sweaty and hairy smelled good though …he fucked my mouth a bit then pulled me over to a clump of bushes …tied his dog to a stump and we got to it ..it was like getting off with a wet rug …loads of snogging wanking …then he’s turning me round and gobbing on hand rubbing his spit on my hole before lining up and giving me his bare cock till his belly was resting on my back and he was balls deep. Both of us dripping sweat.

He fucks slow for a few trusts then he’s going for it ..calling me a dirty fuck all the while …till he starts to get there I push back getting him deep as I can and he cums …his sweat dripping on me. Still in me he’s wanking me off  till I say im close then he’s fucking me some more and cums again as I shoot …this bloke put so much cum in me its running down my legs.

Must have been all of 15 min lol

Then we chat a bit swap numbers and off

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

A couple of nights ago at The Vault in London. It was naked only cruise night. I arrived late so it was busy. I stripped off except for my boots and headed for the dark room. I bent other the bench and presented my ass. Soon I was being felt up and fingered and then a hard cock was being shoved up my hole.I didn't see who was fucking me but he pumped me for a few minutes but pulled out without loading me.  A bit later another cock was filling my hole. He was bigger and rode me hard. HBe was grunting and I gripped his cock with my asshole as tight as I could. It was worth it cuz he shot his load deep inside me and let all the other tops know he was seeding me. That made them more interested in my ass cuz I'd now been seeded. The next bloke fucked and loaded me quick. I was on the bench for over an hour and several(I think 7) men bred my hole. Whatever the number, my ass was dripping cum. I ended the night on my knees sucking cock. I only swallowed 2 loads but one of em was a big sweaty bear with a thick cock who flooded my mouth with sperm. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8

I am celebrating my birthday this weekend. The actual day is on a Monday, and that's not the greatest day for fun things. I can refer you to a number of Garfield comic strips that indicate this.

Earlier in the week, I hopped on Reegur. I had met a French pig at a fisting party last February, and he told me I could find him there if I wish to play again. Wasn't on for a day before I found him. We agreed to meet at Steamworks on Friday night. 

We got together and fisted, and it was awesome. Also pissed down the pig's throat. No loads were exchanged unless you count me licking up his precum. After he left, I went in search of some dick. Giving myself permission to have fun. Small crowd, but definitely guys. My first fuck was from a tall black guy with wire frame glasses. He bent me over a bench, and fucked. Said he bred, but it was rather quick if he did. I got into a sling. A white guy with a nice penor did me next. He said, "I don't think you're using this correctly." He was referring to my lying in the sling, and it was a fun way to get it started. Again, ended abruptly.

I prowled around. Found a pup in his room with his butt in the air. Stuck my dick in him. Already had 3-4 loads in him, or so he said. I could actually feel them. Interesting sensation. I bred him, and made it 4-5 loads now. "I put something special in there just for you," I said. He responded with a "woof", but that was it. To be honest, there was nothing special, but he didn't know that. What has BZ done to me. LOL

For the rest of the night, I felt fatigue setting in. Bar crowd came in around 3am. I entered another sling, and one guy rushed right up to me, and drilled hard. He was hairy. He took a break after a while, then came back for another. Don't think he finished. I later got followed by some kid who was a bathhouse virgin. Saw him take dick and piss himself. Tried to help him out - he was very awkward in this space - but I didn't need his desperation. 

Lots of guys wanted my dick, and the bald one who blew me kinda bit the skin. It hurt, and after that, no more blowies. I think there were three guys who swallowed my cawk. There was one I was after for a load, but we didn't get together. He was with a friend, and when I saw his dick, it was tiny. There's no way he would have got that in me.

Got into bed just before 5am. 

Happy birthday to me! May it please Sayten that nothing regrettable comes of last night other than a very tired body.

Edited by leatherpunk16
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Moved to a new city, finally opened up Grindr to see what messages I got the past few days. A lot more horny and available guys in my new city.

I drove to a coffee shop to get a bite to eat and a drink. Before I got out of my car, in comes a new message. Of course being the eager slut I am I checked. It was a sexy Black guy, my favorite type: tall, skinny, lanky. From experience they have the thickest, biggest dicks. I wasn't disappointed.

We swapped pics, and he said he works at a hotel. Funny enough, it's the hotel next to the coffee shop lol. He said we can do it in a lobby bathroom; handicapped stall is completely enclosed from the rest of the bathroom with its own locking door. Perfect!

I got out of my car, and walked straight to the hotel. Bathroom was past the front desk in center of lobby. Unrelated, the employee working the desk was sexy as hell; another Black man I was hoping would get nosy, follow, and join. Alas, he didn't.

Luckily no one was in the bathroom, so I immediately went into the handicap bathroom, shut the door, and messaged the guy. He was down in not even 2 minutes.

Man, what a bod. Toned, 6 pack, beautiful nips to suck ... and his dick. Thick, big about 8.5 inches. Soft, it was a good 6 inches. He dropped his pants, and I immediately started sucking his juicy dick.

He grabbed my head and started face fucking me. I started to choke ... he simply fucked harder. He busted a huge load in my mouth, I eagerly swallowed it all.

He spun me around and pushed me to the ground, face first. Made me arch my back, really putting my ass in the air. He rimmed me real good, getting that tongue deep in my hole. We were both quietly moaning. He stopped rimming after a good 3 minutes ... I knew what was coming.

Without even asking if I were okay with raw, he spat on his dick and slid in. I haven't had time to hookup at all the last couple of years, so I am tight. He didn't care lol. Once he got the head fully in, he simply pulled back on my hips and slammed the rest of his thick dick inside me. All I could do is moan ... my hole simply opened up, just enough, for him to fully enter me balls deep.

My goodness, was my hole gripping that dick. He was pounding me hard and fast, grunting and moaning. Pulled back on my hair. Choked me. Whispered in my ear he is gonna breed me.

He then slammed my face onto the floor, I was pushing my ass up and back on his dick ... I didn't want it to end, it was feeling so damn great!

After about another minute, I hear him get short breaths, grunt ... slam so hard into me I fell flat on the ground. His body weight just followed and he was grinding that dick deep as I felt his thick dick throb and unload.

He pulled out after sucking my neck real good, marking me with multiple hickeys. I sucked his dick clean, moaning at the flavors of my ass and his cum. We are a complete match ... traded numbers, and agreed to hookup again. I can tell he'll be my first regular.

He left the bathroom first and I waited a few minutes so as not to arouse suspicion. lol well, that employee at front desk? He smirked as I walked by, and juggled his dick. Hopefully he'll follow me into the bathroom next time ...

So I went to the coffee shop after this, got my bite to eat and drink. When I got up to leave ... some of the guy's cum went through my boxers and basketball shorts and onto the chair lol.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 4

Went back to the cruising Woods today did a lot of sucking probably 5 different cocks. One guy was kinda rough really liked how he forced to deep throat his and the other guys dicks. Sadly only 3 of the 5 gave me their cum. After that 10 minutes of no action and then an older guy came to me. I was standing there in only my military print thong. And I think the guy really liked what he saw cuz he was instantly hard. Sadly not a big cock but i never say no. He eventually ate my ass and then said the magical words "shall I pump your ass full of cum". I bent over he started fucking and in like one minute he gave all of his seed in my ass. 

• Like 1

I went to Rooster Rock nude beach on Friday.  I saw a guy with a big cock standing near some trees stroking.  When I walked by him he motioned me over.  I went to my knees and swallowed him to the base.  After I blew him for a few minutes, he stood me up, 786BBA8D-BFFB-4AB8-84AB-FBDC8A571400.thumb.jpeg.ff5f2eed06fe7dbc669ec924d5e8fedb.jpegand pushed me over a log.  We both took hits on our Poppers then he rammed his cock into me raw, and dry.  He fucked me for nearly an hour before loading my ass.

• Like 2

I get an email on Grinder, and all he says I WANT TO BREED YOUR ASS. My reply is I don't host and only get fuck raw. He gives me the address of his hotel and room number. I knock on the door. He opens and says get naked and on your knees. It 

His dick is about 7 inches, and I must be his first one today as he is hard fast. He pushes me away and to get on the bed On all fours, his face drives into my hole, and does he know how to rim a hole and stroke my dick. He pulls away, and he hacks up a good amount of spit and drips it on my crack, then takes his dick then starts to push it in. The first words he says you are a slut, as he slides in easily. I guess he likes slapping my ass cheeks as he fucks me as is fucking me rough, but I'm not complaining. He asks where I want his load, inside or outside. Inside, of course. Once he cums he does not pull out, but I'm enjoying this. When he does, I ask if I can clean his dick. He looks funny at me as I come over and get on my knees and use my mouth to clean his dick. No one had done that to him before. He wants to see me when he is back in town in 2 weeks 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 3

Hey guys. English is not my first language so please apologies if this story is badly written and full of spelling mistakes.

I am a very shy guy in my early thirties and finally ready to explore my kinks. I was in a serious relationsship for the last ten years and the sex was very vanilla. I would say that I am good looking, cute face and a muscle well trained body. For now I was very selective with the guys I hooked up with but that is going to change. 

I want to tell my story from my first and last load and keep you guys posted about my process to become a cumslut. Two weeks ago I started taking Prep, ready in time for my vacation in Portugal. I love the idea of taking multiple loads and eat cum. Maybe one day I am ready to get pozzed, but for now I take the pills and see where it gets me. 

After a couple days surfing at the beach I decided to go to the bathouse and find the first guy to fuck me without condom. It was my first time in the bathhouse and I was overwhelmed and very turned on by the atmosphere. I loved seeing people fuck, suck and hear men moan in the cabines. The guys where not that attractive and since it was my first time I was too shy to really let go. Nevertheless I got on my knees by the end of day in the darkroom and sucked of a very hot couple. I had a lot of guys watching and after a few minutes the first guy came in my mouth. I loved the feeling of his dick pumping in the cum in my mouth without warning me. I didnt swallow for some reason and the guy pushed my head to his boyfriend which also came in my mouth shortly after. I couldnt hold back longer. I came too and left the bathhouse a bit embarrased. 

The next day I went back to the bathhouse because I wanted more. I wanted to get fucked in a cabine. So I prepared my ass in the hotel and left around midnight. Since it was a weekday the selection of guys was even worth. But I had a mission and didnt want to fail. I waited in front of a cabine and after 5min a very hot black guy stopped by and pushed me in the cabine. He pushed me on my knees and slidded his dick brutally inside my mouth. I sucked him off for two minutes and he started finger my hole. He asked me to lay on my back and lift my legs. I wanted to discuss about using a condom or asking him if he is on prep but he just spit on his dick and pushed it inside of me. It hurt a lot and I was screaming because I never got fucked without lube. He seemed to like my tight hole and fucked me really hard. Eventually I got used to it and started enjoying his hard fucking. But not for long because only few minutes after he started fucking faster and cum hard in my ass. I was really not prepared for it but he came really hard and long. You might not believe me but I could really feel how he filled me up. Then he came me a kiss and left the cabine. 

I couldnt believe he just used me and filled me up so brutally. I walked to the shower ara in the bathhouse and could feel his load dripping down my legs. Then I got dressed and left.

I know this story is very boring compared to all your advanced stories. But I wanted to share my journey and I believe this is only the beginning. Do you have any advice how to push it further? I want more than one load inside me. What can I do and how do I let go? Please give me some challanges.

• Like 10

I was drunk and horny, got on bbrts tonight, talked to this guy about 8 miles away.  His profile said bottom, but he told me he wanted to drop his poz load inna boy hole, I said OK and drove over there.  He met me in the yard and led me into his bedroom, i sucked his dick for a minute and then dropped my shorts and bent over for him.  He fucked me real good, raw, and as promised, delivered the pos load into my hole, then he threw me out right away.  I felt like such a slut I had to come on here immediately and tell you guys.  I am still online cruising for more dick atm with his hot cum load still festering in my hole

• Like 7
  • Piggy 4

3 hours ago, reliableslut said:

OMg I took three loads last night and just farted them into my underwear at work this morn.  They were soaked, smelly, and I had to run to a big meeting.  So now I’m walking around the office commando while they dry 🤣

Even when they happen at an inconvenient time and place, cum farts always remind me I'm a big slut and make me instantly horny.

• Piggy 2

Went to Amsterdam for work. Told myself i wouldn't be a slut because of monkeypox. Yeah, that lasted. Cuckoo's Nest mostly fun, Web almost empty, Eagle totally empty, Dirty Dicks lived up to its name and my memories. Didn't get as far as Church. Did various things with various guys. Top to toe, literally. Got a nice spunky arse and some stained sheets in the hotel. Also a side-trip to Germany for some heavy CP and bondage with a Master.