Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Took a total of seven loads from six different guys this weekend. I have been quite inactive sexually during the winter months here in Australia and with the monkey pox running around, I have been quite hesitant to have any fun. The weather was warm over the weekend and I had a bit of free time so decided to go on a sexual spree at my local park, advertising myself on Squirt. 

On Saturday,

1. First guy had a fairly small dick and he kept trying to push it into my ass with many unsuccessful attempts. Decided to walk away but then he got it in on the last try and came almost instantly. Nice way to lube my ass. 

2. Second guy was very cute but wouldn’t let me suck his dick. Started fingering my cum hole, turned me around, and started fucking me. Didn’t last as long as I wanted (maybe less than a minute), but secured the second load. 

3. I heard the third guy came into the toilet but didn’t get a chance to turn around to see him when he pulled down my pants, fingered my hole, and insert his dick. Lasted quite a while and moaned loudly as he unloaded. 

I had to meet a friend for dinner straight afterwards and had a wet patch in my pants after dinner.

On Sunday, at the same cruising park, in the toilet block, 

4. Meet this hot man with a fairly angry face. Had a good size dick though and felt really good in my mouth. I put a bit of spit on my fingers and started lubbing my ass with it. He got the hint, turned me around, started fucking me. He lasted about a minute but could definitely feel his cumshot inside me. 

5. There was a man inside the glory hole cubicle in the same toilet block so I put my finger through the hole and he put his dick through, nice and hard, sucked it for a bit and turned myself around and put my sloppy ass onto it. His dick was average sized and the hole in the wall reduced the length even further so only the head and a bit of the length went inside me, felt a bit dry, but when he pulled out, I heard cum splattering on the floor, so not sure if he had cum when he pulled out or it was the previously guy’s cum ://

6. Had advertised myself on Squirt several hours before and about seven men said they were planning to come to unload, but only one person came through, a New Zealander with a huge thick (9 inch?) cock. Very tall, muscular, and dominant. Pushed me against the wall and forced his big dick into me. It was quite painful as he started to pound me really hard, more than I would have liked, but I thought about my role as a cumdump to serve men like him, and the pain turned to pleasure. Came into me once, pushing his cock very deep inside me. When he pulled out, he let the man #5 to have his turn. My hole was so loose that I didn’t really feel man #5’s dick, sadly, and he must have felt the same, for he pulled out and left shortly after. The New Zealander went for round two almost immediately and came after a few minutes. 

7. I stuck around for a bit hoping that the other six men who said they would come, come, but they didn’t. As I was about to leave, I spot another man walking towards the toilet, so I followed him. It was getting dark now so couldn’t really see him properly. He pulled out his dick and I started sucking it, but it never got hard enough to fuck so after a few minutes, I thanked him, got up and left. 

All in all, a great start to the Spring time here in Australia. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 8

7 minutes ago, Philip said:

Took a total of seven loads from six different guys this weekend. I have been quite inactive sexually during the winter months here in Australia and with the monkey pox running around, I have been quite hesitant to have any fun. The weather was warm over the weekend and I had a bit of free time so decided to go on a sexual spree at my local park, advertising myself on Squirt. 

On Saturday,

1. First guy had a fairly small dick and he kept trying to push it into my ass with many unsuccessful attempts. Decided to walk away but then he got it in on the last try and came almost instantly. Nice way to lube my ass. 

2. Second guy was very cute but wouldn’t let me suck his dick. Started fingering my cum hole, turned me around, and started fucking me. Didn’t last as long as I wanted (maybe less than a minute), but secured the second load. 

3. I heard the third guy came into the toilet but didn’t get a chance to turn around to see him when he pulled down my pants, fingered my hole, and insert his dick. Lasted quite a while and moaned loudly as he unloaded. 

I had to meet a friend for dinner straight afterwards and had a wet patch in my pants after dinner.

On Sunday, at the same cruising park, in the toilet block, 

4. Meet this hot man with a fairly angry face. Had a good size dick though and felt really good in my mouth. I put a bit of spit on my fingers and started lubbing my ass with it. He got the hint, turned me around, started fucking me. He lasted about a minute but could definitely feel his cumshot inside me. 

5. There was a man inside the glory hole cubicle in the same toilet block so I put my finger through the hole and he put his dick through, nice and hard, sucked it for a bit and turned myself around and put my sloppy ass onto it. His dick was average sized and the hole in the wall reduced the length even further so only the head and a bit of the length went inside me, felt a bit dry, but when he pulled out, I heard cum splattering on the floor, so not sure if he had cum when he pulled out or it was the previously guy’s cum ://

6. Had advertised myself on Squirt several hours before and about seven men said they were planning to come to unload, but only one person came through, a New Zealander with a huge thick (9 inch?) cock. Very tall, muscular, and dominant. Pushed me against the wall and forced his big dick into me. It was quite painful as he started to pound me really hard, more than I would have liked, but I thought about my role as a cumdump to serve men like him, and the pain turned to pleasure. Came into me once, pushing his cock very deep inside me. When he pulled out, he let the man #5 to have his turn. My hole was so loose that I didn’t really feel man #5’s dick, sadly, and he must have felt the same, for he pulled out and left shortly after. The New Zealander went for round two almost immediately and came after a few minutes. 

7. I stuck around for a bit hoping that the other six men who said they would come, come, but they didn’t. As I was about to leave, I spot another man walking towards the toilet, so I followed him. It was getting dark now so couldn’t really see him properly. He pulled out his dick and I started sucking it, but it never got hard enough to fuck so after a few minutes, I thanked him, got up and left. 

All in all, a great start to the Spring time here in Australia. 

Fuck nice weekend, wish I'd had a go at your cum filled hole. I'll have to keep a closer eye on squirt in the future.

New to the group so Hi everyone, slim smooth hung total bottom lad here. 

My last load was a daddy from Grindr wanted to meet me, but neither of us could accom, so he suggested the back of his van, I said why not. 
I got in the back, he had me on all fours in my jock rimming my smooth hole till it was all wet then shoved his daddy dick in me, pounded me senseless with his big dick until he shot a huge load in me, as I drove home my shorts were wet where the load was dripping out. 

A378D2F4-2F53-4A19-B448-EECF47A430A1.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

Last night I fell asleep on the couch around 8pm and woke up again around 11:30pm. I was heading to bed and decided to check the sex sites I visit regularly to see if I had any messages and on one site I had three.

Usually by that time of night everyone in Vegas is a drunken mess. The first was from a guy who's headline said "Looking for love" his profile looked decent and said he was up for fun until he found love so i responded. Turns out what he was looking for was a large dicked top to plow his drunken ass. I went on to the next post from a guy who's headline said "Fun 24/7" and chatted a bit with him but he was either distracted or about to pass out as the chat was taking way longer than it should so i gave up on him.

The last one was a profile with headline "two tops from palm springs" the profile had almost nothing in it other than that they were a married couple and both tops, ages 48 and 57, and one picture of their two dicks pressed against each other, which looked good. We chatted a bit and they said they lived in Palm Springs but came to Vegas for the weekend, I asked for more pics and they declined but the chat went well enough I figured I'd take my chances. I told them I could be there in about 45 minutes and they agreed and gave me their hotel information. I got myself prepped and went out and met them at their hotel.

When they opened the door, the first thing that became evident was their ages were more like 57 and 68 but in decent shape for their age and they seemed nice enough. The older one was surly and burly, scruffy goatee and was wearing a tank top and shorts and I could see that he was hairy as a gorilla with hair protruding from everywhere.The younger one looked clean-cut and clean shaven like a school teacher and just a little bit of a dad bod going on but also wearing a tank top and shorts. They welcomed me into the room which had two queen beds and we sat down, they sat on one bed and i sat across from them.

After some small talk about their trip in town and how they met, the burly one (Hank) stood up and walked over to me and said 'I think its time we take this little piggy to market' and he leaned in to kiss me and started to fondle and squeeze my nipple thru my shirt and then slowly pushed me back on the bed and continued to kiss me deeply. I heard his partner (Matt) start taking off his clothes and then while Hank was kissing me Matt started to pull of my shoes, unbuckle my belt and strip me naked. Hank stopped kissing me long enough to pull of my shirt and then he dropped his shorts and pulled his shirt off as well. Hank's entire body was covered in a thick coat of hair, even the shaft of his dick was hairy. These 'take charge' tops quickly took charge of me and what ensued was about two hours of a random mix of passion, raw animal lust, debauchery and rough sex, with me pinned between them in one fashion or another the entire time. Matt was anything but a school teacher at that point. There was no asking, they just took what they wanted and used me as they pleased.I felt like a true pig with no control of the situation at all, as Hank used his strength and size to control me as they pleased. My throat and ass were pumped and pounded continuously with an occasional brief pause to change positions or for one of them to dump their load. I had Hank's hair stuck in my teeth from him fucking my face but had no break to try and pull it out. I soon realized that as the night went on I was just going to accumulate more hair in my teeth so I gave up on any hope of breaking any of it loose.  Both of them had incredible stamina and I was used for quite a while before they would reward me with a load, and then quickly go back to pumping and pounding until it was time for the next load.

Sweat was pouring from both of them and I was drenched in it. As Matt had very little body hair, his sweat rolled off his skin and dripped on me continuously. I found my hair was dripping in sweat as well, it was the sweat that ran off of Hank's back and onto my forehead as he sat on my face and forced me to eat his hairy ass while Matt fucked me and they kissed each other. I accumulated more hair in my mouth and teeth from Hank's ass as well. Hank's body glistened in sweat and the mix of grey and light brown hair just added to the sex appeal and the nastiness of the whole situation. Every time Hank was on top of me, I was drenched with more sweat that had been trapped in his body hair. Finally, after taking about two hours and four loads from each, we all collapsed in a soaked and exhausted mound of flesh on the bed.

We layed there stacked against each other for a few minutes while we all caught our breath with none of us saying a word just breathing hard at first and eventually our breath returned to normal. Hank got up from the bed and said "guess it's time to fill your tank and send you home" and I leaned up and saw him standing there holding his dick, waiting for me to get on my knees and drink his piss down. I got up and got on my knees in front of him and took his dick in my mouth. Matt got up about the same time and came and stood next to Hank and Hank let his pissload go and had me gulping him down at a fast rate and what a huge piss it was. After he was done he squeezed out the last few drops into my mouth and stepped aside and Matt moved into position. Matt let go and I gulped him down as well, with his piss being much stronger and saltier than Hank's. They kissed briefly while I was gulping Matt down and then when Matt finished I got up and they handed me my clothes and I got dressed. Both gave me a quick hug and kiss (drenching me in more sweat), with Hank returning to give me a deep kiss and then they both showed me to the door and I left. I got home and pulled 17 hairs out of my mouth and on a sudden impulse I stuck them back in my mouth and swallowed them with a glass of water, ensuring Hank's DNA lived with me.

This morning I got up and there was a message from them that said "What an awesome piggie, you made our trip great. Here's our email, let us know when you're in town, we will definitely let you know when we're back in Vegas."

• Like 4
  • Piggy 9

my last load was three days ago , in a gay place in forest ;   i just  wear a t shirt  and a little short  ; i look like a gay whore  and plays very effeminate  ; i let guys approching and let my body at disposition ; it's no long since i feel a cock in pussy ; other guys watch stroking and finally i was fucked and inseminated by 5 guys ; 2 guys wanted to put a condom , i said no ;they went away

Just left. my sweet FB, taking me trough covid and now monkey pox, really grated for the connection we have. 

It's easy and casual, but always deeply satisfying.  When He needs, my need it turned up (always seems to be present), and within usually about 15 minutes He is here. i'm always naked and face down, door open. i prep ahead, leave lube on a towel next to me, and another towel by the shower. He likes to shower after. He pumped me full, i can never tell how many times He comes and only really know for sure when He is done and pulls out, though He always leaves a lot of evidence, always a cream pie. i think we both like the convenience of our connection. 

Last time, after, i asked if He wanted to piss and i followed Him and drank from His semi flaccid cock. His piss was strong, but i still swallowed while He was pissing.  He offered on His own today: "I've gotta piss if you want."  i wasn't sure whether He wanted or not, i hate to miss an opportunity to receive a Tops desire/need. i wasn't sure if He wanted or was doing it just for me, so i didn't follow Him into the shower. i hope i didn't miss Him. It's important to me to have mutual desire, not just Him doing cause He thinks i like it. A big part of my desire/need is to meet a Top at His desire/need. Time will tell. i have told Him to feel free to piss inside of me, He hasn't... yet?  I'd love it, either way, as long as i can see lust in Him for it that merges with my own. 

Meanwhile, it was an awesome fuck as always. i'm creamy and gaping. All's well with the world. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Went gay glamping this weekend and got to slut it up. There was an underwear night dance party that had everyone extra flirty. I was fooling around with some people on the dance floor which got the attention of this short cubby guy. He was wearing long John underwear and his bulge just kept growing and growing. Grinded on him a bit until we decided to leave the underwear party and go find somewhere fun to fuck in the woods. Found a nook nearby, sucked him a bit, then turned around and he eased it into me. I came prepared and was preloaded so it wasn’t much work. His cock was just long enough to poke right at the bend so it wasn’t a very comfortable fuck. But the situation was hot and he started was ramming me hard so I grunted through it. Sure enough soon his breathing slowed and he took a few long deep strokes and started to unload in me 💦

Walking back to the underwear party this hot Latino daddy type was waiting to take a piss bulging in his jock. Flirted a bit, he loved that I was locked in chastity. Enough so that he pulled his dick out. Sucked him right then and there though not to completion. Said we’d meet eachother later but unfortunately never did 😞

After the underwear party a bunch of people went to someone’s RV/site set up where they had a sling. Got in it and got fucked twice more and sucked one more cocky though am only sure only one of the guys fucking me came. Either way it was a good night! Slept with the loads in me all night 🙂

• Piggy 4

I don't often "kiss and tell" but this Filipino bottom I hook up with a LOT less often than I want to wanted to hook up with me Saturday night OUT OF THE BLUE! I am SO not the Night Owl, but he didn't show up until 10:30 and we played until almost 2 AM. I only bred him once (mostly lots of foreplay cause I came before I wanted to), but for the first time he was actually able to cum during our session and I swallowed it down. So, two loads: I gave one and swallowed one.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, Str8man said:

I sprayed my load straight down my femboy sons throat today. She was extra good today. Having a cocksucking whore of a faggot son pays off if you let it.

You are so fucking hot. I love this message.