Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

• Moderators

After 2020 being a pretty good load taking year given I was locked down for 4 months of it, I have been pretty disappointed with 2021. One of my fuckbuddies moved to Kansas. Another one has been too tied up to head this way (we hookup when he visits some property he inherited near me). The third one and I have kind of moved into the "it's complicated" area, so we have been taking a break. No one else on the apps or sites seems interested. 

That all changed today. I was going to be working in my office today which normally means just me alone in an empty building. I hit up a guy who has fucked me before on Growlr. He fucked me across my desk in the office. It wasn't a particularly memorable fuck, but I got a load in my hole. 

About 20 minutes after he left, an old fuckbuddy who I only see when he hits me up (he's married to a woman) contacted me. He came up to my office. He was nervous and in a hurry repeatedly saying, "I don't have much time." He quickly dropped his pants and stuck his cock in my mouth. He violently fucked my face until I swallowed a load. He immediately took off and left me to get some work done. 

Let's hope going forward 2021 has more days like today! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3

Seem to get some of my best sessions at the weekly Sunday afternoon naked cruise event at the local cruise club. They only allow entry from 2 to 2.30pm and it remains open till 5 (reopening at 7 pm for regular crowd). As usual this week, a small crowd of guys waiting to get in so they can get their clothes off and get down to business. I was one of the first into the maze and soon hooked up with a couple of guys standing in a dark corridor. Feeling some lube on one guys cock I not so subtly brought my prelude ass to his attention with the desired effect. The tall lean guy had a pointy beard and a very long cock, I’d guess 8”, angled slightly upwards as I like it. He fucked me for a long time during which many guys had crowded around watching, doing their own things (fucking and sucking) and in some cases attempting to detach the guy from my ass to impale their own. Eventually he did move onto fucking another guy as is the custom at these events and I too went off for fresh meat. During the next couple of hours I topped a couple of times and was fucked by another guy and I saw the tall lean guy fuck another 5 or 6 guys and, surprisingly, saw him bottom a couple of times (surprising to see such an accomplished top being versatile- he wasn’t just big he was a highly skilled top). Eventually I was in a dark room and was groped from behind and didn’t see who was slipping their raw cock in my hole but it was done well and was bringing much pleasure. In the dark it seemed to be the girth as much as the length that was filling me nicely. In fact it was the guy with the long cock and despite all the asses he’d sampled that afternoon he whispered in my ear how great my ass felt and that he was going to shoot inside me. By great coincidence and with no use of hands myself I came at the exact same time as he bred me. Seemed like the right time to clean up and go.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Went to the local sauna last Saturday night, i haven't been for a while. Straight away got chatting with a guy who was travelling for work and was in town for 5 days. Very handsome and i wanted to fuck him. Bought him a drink and we chatted about life in general. We finished our drinks and got up and went into the lockeroom to change. We then walked into a room and as we walked in he mentioned he was a "top" only. Dammmm!! Because i wanted him. I just said ok with a little disappointment in my voice. We kissed for a while, rubbed eachothers cocks and got a little passionate. He dropped his towel and exposed a very thick hard cock (7") and above his shaven cock was a Scorpion tatt!!! Fuck yes! Jackpot haha.

I licked his balls and licked all the way up to the tatt, he said "you like my tatt then" i just nodded and pointed to my small biohazard tatt on on the side of my leg level with my ass cheek. He grinned. He rimmed my hole and slid his thick tool up my ass. I was leaking precum knowing it was a poz root.

He eventually grunted and seeded me. He jerked me off, then went got another drink.  We exchanged numbers and he is in town next month 😈 I need to somehow top this sexy stud though. 

Im on meds, i reckon he was too but not entirely sure but still want to give him a load

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

5 loads in one day 

It must have been a blue moon day. I’ll try not to make this too long. 

#1 Placed an ad on Doublelist, hot one serious response which turned out a hot encounter. Eastern European possibly Russian, 45yo 5’9” 165 with a 7 inch cock. Talk about BDE, after asking if I was “healthy and clean” he proceeded to spit and fuck me. Spattering spit and shoving his Dick in my hole. No lube just sloppy spit. 
#2 Asian guy on Grindr, pretty thick average bod but 7”, took an Uber during lunch to fuck me. He had me on my stomach, didn’t tell him I already had a load. He grind my inner walls with his raw dick and came in me pumping his daddy babbies into me. 
#3 and #4, both FBs, this was interesting cause I had the biggest cock and smallest cock fuck me. #3 Average Asian is under 5”, but loves fucking my sloppy hole. Joined #4 who is 6’3” 160lb BBC with a huge 9” dick. Both came at the same time cause they like watching me get fuck. For some reason a lot of my FB mention that it’s hot watching me get fuck. Both took turns and when it was time to unload, #3 unloaded a huge load snd #4 entered my sloppy fresh hole. They didn’t use any lube my hole was sloppy with two loads and now 3, I thought I would be in pain but BBC slide in like butter. He grab my hips and slammed it raw and nasty, deep and dirty. He later messaged me and thanked me for giving him my freshly fuck hole. 

#5 white BWC, military 24yo. After telling me, “NM” several times cause I informed him I had 4 loads in me. He finally said, “Fuck it!” “Get that ass up and ready I don’t have time for you to clean up.” He was roughy, shoved his 7.5” in my throat and slamming his raw cock in my sloppy hole spewing cum all over my back. He was digging my hole out and it was “painful pleasure”. He wanted to cum in my mouth but I beg to have it in my ass which he unloaded in. 
I passed out and fell asleep, the loads are still in me.... this is my record in Hawaii and hope I can get more. My best has been 9 loads at a dirty adult book store in SF. Not sure I can meet that type of goal. So far ... 35 raw loads for the year.... can I possibly get 365 for the year? 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

A guy hit me up on a different site asking to get together to suck me off. We exchanged a few messages, then he blocked me saying that he was too nervous his husband would find out.

A few weeks go by and he hits me up again, saying that he still wants it, and we make plans to meet.
The day we planned to get together he tells me that if I want to fuck him, i will have to bring a condom. I tell  him it will have to be just oral, because I don't fuck with condoms. I am a bit disappointed but I head over.

He starts sucking me off on the couch and huffing poppers, and within 5 minutes he asks me to follow him to the bedroom because he wants to feel my dick on his ass. Five more minutes go by and he asks me to grind his ass. I spit on his hole and slide my head in, raw. He starts moaning and to call me daddy.

I fucked him hard, raw, using only spit for a good 20 minutes.
I tell him I want to breed him, but he insists that I cum on his back because 'he is worried because he is not on Prep'. As I am getting closer i put the bottle of poppers under his nose and make him take a big huff. I pull out and shoot a rope of cum on his back, then quickly slide inside him again and shoot three long ropes of cum deep inside him. He is moaning the whole time, and he asks me to stay inside him as long as I can.

He hit me up again yesterday asking me to get together in a week.
I told him sure, but this time I will breed him ;-)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

I feel like I was doing the Lord’s work tonight. You decide for yourself which one. 😇😈

Last fall, I had chatted up a guy on Grindr - super cute young Latin cub. He was a little hesitant about fucking raw, but he said he would. Then when he came over, he tried to slip on a rubber, so I threw him out.  

Tonight,  I ran into him again on Grindr (new profile, no pic). He quickly told me who he was, and I tried to politely end the conversation.  But he kept engaging, so I sensed an opening. We talked about me being on PrEP and just having had my checkup (which is all true). He still wouldn’t agree to fuck bare, but he asked for a blowjob. I decided to roll the dice because he is an adorable 20-year-old who was clearly horny. 

He came over quickly and was obviously nervous almost to the point of freaking out. We got naked and on the bed, and I went down on him. His cock is somewhere in the 5-6” range but super thick and with a huge foreskin overhang. There was so much extra skin. I told him I wanted a lot of nipple work, but he was way more interested in my ass.  I abandoned any pretense of a blow job. 

He was on his knees on the bed. I got on all fours and stuck my hole a few inches from his dick, put my head down, and arched my back. He moaned and stroked himself. He asked if I had any toys, so i reached over and pulled a 6” dildo from my nightstand. He lubed it up along with my hole and was soon going to town on my ass. He asked if he could smack my ass, and I agreed. We were both moaning over all of this. He asked, “Baby, does that feel good?” I said, “Oh yeah! But your dick would feel so much better.” He stopped, and we went through the whole  PrEP story again. I told him that I hadn’t been with anyone since I had my checkup in December (this was an exaggeration - but I had only been with two long term fuckbuddies - no random tricks). He pulled out the dildo and lubed up his cock. 

He slid inside a hole bare for the first time. His moan was intense. It was not an artful fuck. He struggled with pulling out from taking too long a stroke several times. He had a bad leg cramp at one point. He was distracted from trying to take pictures and video. And he was clearly teetering on the brink of a freak out over going bare the whole time. But the feeling of a raw fuck and my tight hole won out. After about 5-10 minutes, he shot his very first creampie inside me. 

Afterwards, he had a full blown freak out. I pulled up the negative HIV test on the hospital’s patient portal, and he calmed down. He even asked for a repeat. 

I got a boy’s first raw fuck and raw load tonight. Not bad for a fat old guy!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

Guest bluecollarotter
5 hours ago, drscorpio said:

I feel like I was doing the Lord’s work tonight. You decide for yourself which one. 😇😈

Last fall, I had chatted up a guy on Grindr - super cute young Latin cub. He was a little hesitant about fucking raw, but he said he would. Then when he came over, he tried to slip on a rubber, so I threw him out.  

Tonight,  I ran into him again on Grindr (new profile, no pic). He quickly told me who he was, and I tried to politely end the conversation.  But he kept engaging, so I sensed an opening. We talked about me being on PrEP and just having had my checkup (which is all true). He still wouldn’t agree to fuck bare, but he asked for a blowjob. I decided to roll the dice because he is an adorable 20-year-old who was clearly horny. 

He came over quickly and was obviously nervous almost to the point of freaking out. We got naked and on the bed, and I went down on him. His cock is somewhere in the 5-6” range but super thick and with a huge foreskin overhang. There was so much extra skin. I told him I wanted a lot of nipple work, but he was way more interested in my ass.  I abandoned any pretense of a blow job. 

He was on his knees on the bed. I got on all fours and stuck my hole a few inches from his dick, put my head down, and arched my back. He moaned and stroked himself. He asked if I had any toys, so i reached over and pulled a 6” dildo from my nightstand. He lubed it up along with my hole and was soon going to town on my ass. He asked if he could smack my ass, and I agreed. We were both moaning over all of this. He asked, “Baby, does that feel good?” I said, “Oh yeah! But your dick would feel so much better.” He stopped, and we went through the whole  PrEP story again. I told him that I hadn’t been with anyone since I had my checkup in December (this was an exaggeration - but I had only been with two long term fuckbuddies - no random tricks). He pulled out the dildo and lubed up his cock. 

He slid inside a hole bare for the first time. His moan was intense. It was not an artful fuck. He struggled with pulling out from taking too long a stroke several times. He had a bad leg cramp at one point. He was distracted from trying to take pictures and video. And he was clearly teetering on the brink of a freak out over going bare the whole time. But the feeling of a raw fuck and my tight hole won out. After about 5-10 minutes, he shot his very first creampie inside me. 

Afterwards, he had a full blown freak out. I pulled up the negative HIV test on the hospital’s patient portal, and he calmed down. He even asked for a repeat. 

I got a boy’s first raw fuck and raw load tonight. Not bad for a fat old guy!

congrats on initiating a virgin barebacker.  Good to have a mentor.

did you play with his 4skin much?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, bluecollarotter said:

congrats on initiating a virgin barebacker.  Good to have a mentor.

did you play with his 4skin much?

Thanks. 
I did while we were still pretending he only wanted a blowjob, but that only lasted a minute or two. He was playing with my ass pretty quick, so I could tell what he really wanted. 

This morning, one of my regular fuck boy Dwayne, came over. My own boy Drew and I were so fukkin horny, we hadn't cum for days. We were both buck naked and hard when Drew arrived. We both fucked his mouth while we decided who was first up. Dwayne lay face down on out bed with a pillow under his waist so his ass was in the air. Drew went first - he mounted Dwayne and went up him balls deep and pounded him. I love watching Drew's ass thrust while he fucks. I buried my face in Drew's crack and ate him out while he shot his load into Dwayne. My turn next. I mounted Dwayne and slid easily inside him.  Drew's sperm felt so good on my shaft. I pumped Dwayne while Drew gripped my balls tight - I like that. I grunted and emptied my nut sack into Dwayne. I rimmed his ass and licked our loads from his hole. I then got to watch Dwayne breeding Drew. After 30 mins I seeded Drew, enjoying Dwayne's load in his hole. 

• Like 8
  • Piggy 2