Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

Friday, message on Grindr from a guy (early 30's ) who sent a pic of his sizzling hot bubble butt.

So I know in not wasting my time I ask "Safe or BB ?" and send pics of me fucking and pics of holes that I have loaded with cum dripping out.

Hi was in bed with a hang over , but had just taken a load - this is guaranteed to get my interest.

He was in a local town and could host , I got in my van and headed over , I got a message saying he had found someone else - Great.

I arrived and found his flat (excellent crusing location with door on main shopping street)

The door was open and the bedroom in front of me , the other guy was there and the bottom was sucking him with his hot ass in the air  (perfectly cased in a blue jockstrap- he had a tattoo on his back just above his ass.

I got behind him and got my tounge  in his prefucked and loaded hole , I could tase the other guys load in him - this drives me wild.

I pull my foreskin back over my angry purple bell end and press it against his fleshy slag slit , he moaned appreciatively and pushed back - no resistance just a slow smooth warn hole.

The other guy getting sucked seemed to be getting close so I instructed the bottom not to swallow his load but to spit it im my hand I pulled out , relubed my dick and slammed it back in - fucking with another guys load is super hot.

I grabbed the bottoms jock like a pair of rains and fucked him hard deep and fast he was going wild his ass fully open , I flooded him and collapsed on top with my cock fully in him - after a few minutes pulled out and left him a dummy mess on the bed

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/19/2019 at 8:59 AM, bibearbtm said:

I stayed home yesterday as I feel like I’m battling a cold. After my wife left for work late morning, I cleaned out and showered and got online. I pinged a guy who seemed eager to breed me ass. By the time he got back to me, I was in a Webex conference call for work.  He had to leave the area by the time my meeting was going to be done and I really wanted his seed. I had him come over while on the Webex. Making sure my video was off and mic muted, I pulled his dick out and sucked him hard. He grew to a good thick size. I turned around and presented my ass.  He slipped in using spit for lube. It burned more than I expected as my hole is fairly loose. After getting used to him, he fucked me deep and within 2 minutes, dumped his big load up my ass.  He pulled up his pants and left.  I jacked off using his cum for lube. 

Could it possibly be the beginning of the f flu?

Club Philly, Philadelphia last Saturday into Sunday (21-22 Dec) during the Cumunion party as I fucked and licked ass for Solstice.  As usual guys fucking me at Cumunion started late although I was there early (so it looks like I'm leftovers although one guy said I was hot - which was a little unusual since Cununion in Philly is kind of short on talking - it's almost silent aside from fucking, grunting and whispering).  Also in Philly people look like they are often fucking people they know - like when a boy was overjoyed when this guy walked in the dungeon - a little later they formed a fuck train at the fuck bench with another friend - which totally demonstrated fucking as art .  3 or 4 guys came in me six times but at least 3 of those were on Sunday morning.  Philly Cumunion is very bottom skewed with a ratio of 1 top/vers to 8 bottoms or so (really).  I wanted to fuck a really cute, thick Asian guy (like a really young wrestler/powerlifter) but his hole was just too tight.  

Edited by fuckholedc
added date
  • Like 1

just took some guys load in his apartment stairwell dressed in my sluttiest t-girl whore outfit. he emailed me to meet him there so he could fuck me while his wife was in the apartment thinking he just went to the store. nice meaty white cock, nice n thick 8 inches cut. took him about 5 minutes to blow his load in me. when he pulled out he said "don't wipe it or put your panties back on just let it drip out of your pussy" 

• Like 1

2 loads in so far! Both off grindr. The first was a 20 something who kept calling me daddy. I straddled him and rode him til he asks, want me to breed you? OF COURSE! The upward curve of his cock hit my prostate just so and had me seeing stars as I felt him pulsate his creamy load in me! He peaked out his windows before I left to make sure his "nosey neighbors" weren't watching. Wonder what they would have thought about his cum trickling down the back of my thigh as I walked to my car. 

Second one is one I've done a pump and dump anon scene with before but this time it was at his place. He told me he wanted to prison fuck me and dump a 4 day load. I reassured him I was precluded with the previous load and that turned him on more. I got to his house and went into his darkened living room, stripped to my jock strap, and knelt by the couch before putting on my hood. He then came in, slipped one finger in my hole, slapped my ass and fucked me, head down ass up for about 5 minutes before he groaned and I felt his nice sized cock pumping his semen safely inside me! When he pulled out, he directed me to stay there and wait for him to leave the room before I could get dressed and leave.

• Upvote 2

Just got loads 3 and 4 from a nice BBC I've riden a couple years ago but havent been able to connect with since. He was on squirt and we met at a park, (taking advantage of the 55 degree weather we are having). We were the only ones there and once we were well out of site, he pulled out his already hard cock and I ducked it a bit before I leaned against a tree and felt him impale himself on me. He fucked me for awhile then we went back to sucking and he fed me a nice load. Then he turned me around went back to pounding my hole for awhile before he grunted and I felt his second load splash my insides!

• Like 1

I’m a couple of loads behind. 

First up: Business trip to San Diego, October.  Finished work early on a Thursday and headed to the baths in Hillcrest.  I have a soft spot for this place. I came out when I lived in San Diego and learned the joys of gay sex in this place; good memories.  Anyway, checked in around 5:30, showered and made my way to the sauna.  Sauna was packed.  I could hear the tell tail signs of dic sucking and ass fucking over the sounds of the steam.  I made my way to the back of the sauna and found several guys slick with sweat and lube going at it.  A hand reached out, grabbed my dic and pulled me into the cluster.  A couple of guys were bent over getting fucked one of them started sucking my dic.  I was now pulled into the cluster.   Another guy starts fingering my hole and smears it with lube.  I could feel an average size cock rubbing against my hole, I reached back and guided it in.  He wasn’t ready to cum yet so he pulled out after a few strokes and moved on.  I moved myself around and found a willing hole and started fucking, I’m thick so the bottom pulled away a bit but I grabbed his hips and drove in.  I edged a bit but the steam was getting to me and I took a break.   

I had a couple of bottoms come to my room but neither could take the girth so I headed back to the sauna. I found a middle aged guy, nice build, my type.  His ass was lubed and ready to go.  He had no problem taking me and it felt like he had a couple of loads already.  A another guy came up behind us and fingered my hole, couldn’t last any longer and unloaded.  I was staying he weekend so I called it night.  More to follow.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, fuckholedc said:

Club Philly, Philadelphia last Saturday into Sunday (21-22 Dec) during the Cumunion party as I fucked and licked ass for Solstice.  As usual guys fucking me at Cumunion started late although I was there early (so it looks like I'm leftovers although one guy said I was hot - which was a little unusual since Cununion in Philly is kind of short on talking - it's almost silent aside from fucking, grunting and whispering).  Also in Philly people look like they are often fucking people they know - like when a boy was overjoyed when this guy walked in the dungeon - a little later they formed a fuck train at the fuck bench with another friend - which totally demonstrated fucking as art .  3 or 4 guys came in me six times but at least 3 of those were on Sunday morning.  Philly Cumunion is very bottom skewed with a ratio of 1 top/vers to 8 bottoms or so (really).  I wanted to fuck a really cute, thick Asian guy (like a really young wrestler/powerlifter) but his hole was just too tight.  

I like that ratio. Love to fuck and cum in lots of holes.

• Like 1

Yesterday : Sunday fun day. Went to Velvets in Waikiki in Honolulu. A lot of wall flowers looking the other way and not interested in me. 

I went to a neighboring occupied booth and spot a familiar top there. I was so horny and the last time he did me, he liked to suck my cock. So I fed him my hard Asian dick and tried to pump as much precum I could to feed him. 

He’s a very above average 7x6 cock that I wanted to stretched my pussy with. The last time it burn. I went down on my knees and sucked that monster gagging my throat lube on it. I was determined to take him raw and without lube spit fuck. 

Ass to mouth and I had him sliding in and out, he was determined to wreck and loosen my hole. I forgot my poppers and it was a struggle. Then IT HAPPENED!! He was sliding in me so good and pressing my internal buttons. I started to JO and started to cum in my hand!! Yes!! My hole tightened around his dick but he kept going using my cunt like a fuck toy. 

I looked on my hand and the thick gooey mess was in my hand. Should I eat it? Wipe it off with a clean tissue or ??? I moved my ass off his giant dick.. more like climb off lol then spread my seed all over his ragging white cock, I slip his monster cock up my sore and sensitive fuck hole. Using my own cum as lube to fuck myself on this monster cock ripping me. No poppers but I was still enjoying this pure raw fuck. No lube but my own cum, I felt like a dirty old Asian faggot. 

He pulled out. I don’t think he even came. He just wanted to use my hole and waited for the next fuck hole to abuse. Like a dirty bottom waiting for the next top to dump his load. I walked out into the overcast Honolulu sky wobbly and sore. First time my hole felt fucked and abused. My fingers sticky with my own fuck juice, I decided to eat it, why waste it. Left satisfied and used. Hope to repeat this with other monster dicks. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Monday night after work I met up with a trans Fuck  bud of mine. She gave me two big loads in the stairwell in the building her sister lives. After on my way home stopped by an video store and gave this guy a blow job, ate his ass and fucked him till I shot my load all up in the ass

Today I met a guy whom contacted me on Grindr when I rolled through Houston but didn’t get to meet, he told me yesterday him and his friend had a room 20 mins from me and that he was hoping I come to meet them. I’m still not very experienced and learning the ropes but was eager to go. Both guys sent me proof they tested and told me NO CONDOMS and babies will be made. I cleaned out and went to the room! I knew what the one guys dick looked like but the friend I hadn’t seen! I walked in to the room to see 2 guys very friendly walk up with robes and ask me to be ready. They took a whole bottle of lube and put it in a enema and squirted the whole tube inside, the one top pulled out a nice 7” BBC that poured precum I eased it in my mouth and began to take the dick in my throat. He talked dirty while the friend ate my hole! The friend walked up and pulled out a dick so big it would probably make a horse blush! It was 7 1/2 to 8” but omg it was thicker than a Red Bull can! I began to suck the friends dick and felt my insides being rearranged from the one guy! After 10-15 mins I was told to ride and the bucket of lube they pumped In was squirting out! As I rode the friend walked up and began to rub his dick on my already stretched hole and began to work in! The pain was managed but finally after a bit I had one in while the other was half in! I had to stop but began to suck while the friend fucked me missonary! I had a pillow to tilt me back and It was nice to suck while the friend fucked! I felt the hot cum hitting my guts and the friend sat still! He pulled out and the other man was inside without a blink! I began to suck the friend whom just blew his load to my belly button and I knew he had shot tons of thick nut deep. Within seconds the original top I had met began to cum! He rubbed my Stomach and told me that I needed to be ready to carry a baby! I know it can’t Happen but was hot! I could feel the sloshing in me! I’m Laying back while two loads are being churned. When he finished I felt him slide out but pop a plug in! I got up and was weak but was told to squat down! They took the hotel cup and put it under my hole and pulled the plug! I pushed the loads out in the cup and was super turned on to see it half full of thick sticky nut. When I finished they told me to drink up! It was hard but I swallowed the loads. It was hot but even hotter when they said it was all filmed and would be showing it off. My face was hidden luckily but it was fun. I just got a message from the guy saying he sent it to all his friends and asked if I came down to Houston if I can take a beat down! I said yes and he sends me 11 pictures of BBC friends who said they want to join. New Years I’ll be in Houston and planning to take 13 men breed me. I gotta admit if I was a girl I would definitely be pregnant but I enjoyed it even though my poor hole is still gaped 

• Like 5

A week ago Friday I was looking for dick when I got hit up by the hot middle eastern guy who I had first come over on the previous Monday morning and fucked me. He was an hour away stuck in traffic and wanted to come by on his way home for another round with my ass. Funny thing was I had just made plans with a young vers bottom guy when he messaged me so I quickly rescheduled with him. I very much wanted another round with the this guy.  He finally arrived and we kissed and fucked and he loaded my hole so perfectly.  Before he came over he asked me if anybody else had loaded me yet to which I said no - which was true - he then said good as he wanted to be the first one to put his seed in me.  Some guys love sloppy seconds or thirds but others prefer to be the first load.  He said he wants to fuck me often. It's good to have a regular hole you can tap into when you need to nut.

After he left I got back on Grindr and got a message from my semi regular South Indian guy. I hadn't seen him for well over a month. He needed to get off so I invited him over. I pushed out the middle eastern seed from my hole and licked it off my hand. So delicious.  And quickly rinsed up for him. He showed up and we kissed and fucked. He moved on top of me face down and planted his load in my ass.  We chatted a while and he left.  Two good fucks that night.  Love my hole creamy.

• Like 1