How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load?

rawTOP

How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?  

1,792 members have voted

1. 1. How Old Were You When You Took Your First Load (in your ass)?

• Under 18
    • 18 to 20
    • 21 to 24
    • 25 to 29
    • 30 to 34
    • 35 to 39
    • 40 to 45
    • Over 45

2 hours ago, evilalex said:

were any of you scared when older men started molesting you?

I was scared stiff, no pun intended. An older boy at school touched me up I reported him to a Teacher who then explained to me there was nothing wrong with that, he then seduced me, I was scared witless and for a while hated him but grew to love him

• Like 2

On 5/12/2021 at 8:17 AM, CumDumpSLT said:

My Mom was very attractive and had me at a young age also left my father that was very abusive. She was a huge party girl, always got blacked out drunk and had random guys over. We had a one bedroom apartment and slept in the same bed. One night she caught me peeking on her getting turned out. After the guy left she came into our bed naked, reeked of vodka. She began touching me and ran her hand down to my cock, stroking it till it got hard. She whispered kissing me if I liked watching Mommy, that it was perfectly ok. She then took my hand and put it on her hairy pussy and began rubbing it telling me to taste her. I was nervous and started going down on her then fucking her. When I tried to touch her the following night she called me a pervert. So the next time when she came to bed blacked out drunk, I would take advantage of it, eventually she stopped fighting it, and would give it up sober, even after she remarried. It was a dirty little secret between us. My stepfather had no idea that while he was at work as soon as I came home from school I was wrecking all of my Moms holes

For me, this resulted in me liking to be dominated I think. I found out when by an accident, I was called on the stage by this sexy dominatrix one night at a sex theatre in Amsterdam. It woke or re-woke this submisiveness that started with that experience with my mum I think. There in the sex theatre, the dominatrix didn´t ask me for my borders and was playing with me the BDSM she wanted, her rules, in front of all these strangers watching. I tried being a BDSM sub with a guy, but will never allow it to go as uninhibited, just according to his wishes and fantasies as with a woman.

12 hours ago, evilalex said:

were any of you scared when older men started molesting you?

Definitely.  He threatened to kill me if I told anyone, and I believe that he would have.  This went on for six years, and included other adult men at times.  Scared isn't even a strong enough word for how I felt.

8 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Definitely.  He threatened to kill me if I told anyone, and I believe that he would have.  This went on for six years, and included other adult men at times.  Scared isn't even a strong enough word for how I felt.

I’m sorry you had to go thru that. xo

18 hours ago, swall0w said:

I was scared stiff, no pun intended. An older boy at school touched me up I reported him to a Teacher who then explained to me there was nothing wrong with that, he then seduced me, I was scared witless and for a while hated him but grew to love him

do you wish they had left you alone?

I probably did the molesting, to be quite honest. Mods, you're welcome to edit if need be. Here's my story:

I was 10 when I gave my virginity to a 28yo redhead with an 8in cock. I saw him in the JC Penney restroom through a hole in the partition. He unlocked his stall door thinking I was much older than I was, and he freaked out when he saw my age. I told him to let me do what I wanted to do or I would tell the store clerk he tried to molest me. I sucked him for a bit, and then turned around and sat down on his cock. I went all the way down to his balls, all the way back up, and sat back down and he unloaded deep into my ass.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 2

not at all. I loved it. as a matter of fact I wanted it earlier than it started. whenever I heard stories about guys fucking in parks and public restrooms it made me want to go there and see if I could get some dick.plus if anything, I was the one who sought out the men to get their cocks and started picking up men online, mostly straight and married men at first. I started hooking up with actual men in the summer between grade 8 and 9 by guys just approaching me on the street for sex(I dressed like a total cumdump)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

not at all as I am a born cumdumpster who has been a cockhungry faggot since super young. I fucked around with pretty much every guy who I had sleepovers with and by puberty would almost always end up sucking a guys cock if I was alone with him in his room. by the time I started sucking off men I was already a cockhungry, cumthirsty, bareback bottom boy with a reputation for being an easy no questions asked cocksucker who would hunt for men to use me.

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: I had to hide a number of posts and give a few penalties. You are allowed to describe sex that you had while you were underage, but the description should be brief and clinical. If it sounds like a story from one of the erotic story sections, you have gone too far. Straight/Bi encounters still do not belong in this part of the forum. 

You can read the full discussion here:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: I had to hide a number of posts and give a few penalties. You are allowed to describe sex that you had while you were underage, but the description should be brief and clinical. If it sounds like a story from one of the erotic story sections, you have gone too far. Straight/Bi encounters still do not belong in this part of the forum. 

You can read the full discussion here:

Thank you! Underaged stuff really has no place here. 

• Like 2

Hello Men:

I also was an early starter; started with a Older Man who lived across the hall from me at the time it was a Rooming House situation.   Also had many Clergy experiences - never thought of it as being molested; I loved the attention these Older men were giving me and I guess that all knew that - you know how they often know which "boys" are the chosen ones...

Love to share my experiences - prefer phone chat let me know.