Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,686 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

DARKROOMS are Great because then it is just Dick and Hole. A guy, or a variety of guys can shove their dick in my hole and if they like it and Climax then their Cum is going inside me, but not everyone in the darkroom is going to CUM in my ass. I just offer a HARD Cock a nice warm and sometimes WET place to Dump his load... then be on his way. He can always return or bring a friend. Dark rooms are a GREAT place to get fucked and LOADED. I miss Slammer's in LA.. that place had plenty of OPEN play are's and small cubicles if you wanted privacy, but gloryholes and slings every where. NO IDEA who fucked me.

At the Cumunion parties at Paddles, the back room is almost dark and definitely operates like one: no talk, just fucking in a small space packed with naked men. Sometimes you can't tell who's fucking whom.

Well then this I must check out. I love it bareback and anon.

I gotta check out Paddles, but I get it when I can. I just got back. Picked up a "straight" hispanic guy on Craigslist. All I know is he is 28 and has 8 inches. Took a cab crosstown, he buzzed me in. His place was dark like I told him. I got on my knees sucked him till he got hard (he was definitely a grower, not a shower, LOL) then turned around, guided his cock into me. He fucked me till he came, I pulled up my pants and headed for home with his load in me. Texted him as I left, "U got my # next time ur horny lemme know"

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing better than getting fucked bareback in a dark room! I've been to dark rooms at clubs/bars (in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Ibiza, NYC & London) and bathhouses/sex clubs (in L.A., New Orleans & Paris). Just thinking about those places makes my hole twitch...

• Upvote 1