Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,685 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

I got into the dark steam room and there were loads of Men in there, very sweaty, the dim red light that is normally giving some dim light was not on or broke; so it was dark with no lights at all, I was kinda feeling myself around.

I was groped, fingered, ass cheeks pulled apart; the works.

I must have been the only bottom available or giving the goods up as no one was fucking.

This beary type guy pushed me over to suck some dick, could not see a thing and next thing he was fucking me, I could not have moved out even if I had wanted to; the guy I was sucking was really pushing it down my throat and they were talking I think they were a couple or something. after a while I felt the beary guy coming in my arse and being a tad vocal, he simply said, "here guys this ones ready and lubed", I was repeatedly fucked by different blokes and took about 10 loads. I loved getting fucked in there; in the dark wondering what was coming next; Men had their hands all over me, cocks in my mouth; while I was taking raw anonymous dick, it was like primal and desperate - i'm pretty sure about 12 or 13 guys took a turn during the time I hung out in there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The dark holes at bath houses are my absolute favorite breeding ground. I have found that sometimes my stature makes it challenging for some guys who'd like to fuck me, feel like they can approach me.

On nights when I'm feeling particularly horny and a little fucked up, I'll make a point of heading straight to the basement of the club, where the crowd is sketchy, older and occasionally troll-ey... The space works its way back from the stairs in a succession of corridors and cruisy dim areas leading towards the back where the lights give out and there's only some mattresses on the floor.

When I'm on my way down to this ninth circle of hell, I leave my room key with the guy at the counter who knows me and ditch my towel at the bottom of the stairs. I enter the basement fully naked and I make sure to show my submissiveness on my way through, where men can see despite my stature, that I am willing to offer up my holes without question. I've been know to stop to suck on an old man's especially fat cock while letting him finger my lube filled hole while others watch. There's something a little degrading and hot swallowing an old man's load with your ass open and looking for attention from casual viewers.

Once I've proven that I'm not above any cock, I move to the dark rooms and leap into the seething mass of flesh. Usually the best times are 12 at night, when the early crowd are looking to wrap up their night, or after 3:30 when the bar crowd are looking to drop a load. The mix of horny men and their hunger to seed makes these times a virtual feeding frenzy. I especially love the early crowd because they're usually not high which means you can get loaded in quick succession.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

cute swimmer here and many/most guys think they are out of my league. but i've got fuck and get fucked like all the other pigs there.

so like wolf i make a point of letting average guys have a feel in the light, they sure appreciate it and know to chase after me in the dark.

and once guys have seen i take all cocks and cum then they can't wait to use me and fill me. and i love it. that's why i've gone out!

on the other hand i see fit gym types with attitude pushing guys away and rejecting interest and offers (including compliments from me)

and i see they leave looking very disappointed. if they want muscle guys then they should fuck or pick up at the weights room!

just been out tonight and had one older dad, quite fit, 8inch dick, who pounced on me in the changing room. though i spotted him

checking me out and rubbing the growing bulge in his towel. so i unbuttoned and took down my jeans and CKs before bending over

with my slut hole on show, while undoing my trainers. he go the message, fucked me by the lockers then in most of the cubicles.

6 fucks and 3 loads from him (we had spoken briefly and i said yes i want raw cock and cum) and he enjoyed finding me being used

by two other separate guys during breaks. best sleazy session for me this year though i didn't get his number/email :-(

• Upvote 1

Dark rooms are hot and a big turn on because you never get to entirely see the face or body of the guy loading you up. For me it's animalistic to hear the moans, groans and sounds of sex between guys that are complete strangers. Over July 4 I went to Touche, a leather bar in Chicago w/ a back room, and sucked and got fucked so many times in one night that I lost count.

• Upvote 2

If anyone is in (or has been to) Atlanta, you might know the dark room at Inserections. The place is a two-level video arcade, and I have only recently been exploring the dark rooms, while trying to adapt to each of their challenges and benefits.

One is on the upper level, basically a dead-end corridor. The problem here is that the upstairs is only 3 'private' rentable rooms, a lockable bathroom, plus this dark hallway. There isn't much 'traffic' upstairs, so the dark room there is either completely empty, or has one unsure and bumbling guy standing in it (who runs away when you touch him), or, on rare occasion (and sometimes for only 10-15 minutes at a time) is a hopping, sweaty free-for-all. The room is only about 95% dark, just enough light to see where people are, but not nearly enough light to tell Adam from Obama. There is a cushioned bench at the entryway that gets about 80% darkness because of ceiling reflections. I've often thought that this would be a perfect place to just perch myself on all fours and make my hole accessible... but anytime the area gets even a hint of action, the bench simply attracts lurkers who sit there and do nothing.

The second dark area is downstairs, just off the main arcade area. There is a large 'dim' room at about 90% darkness. Lined with cushioned booths and sofas, this space is rarely used by anyone other than intrepid folks catching a nap or charging their phones, lol. On nights when the place is VERY busy, some of the fun spills out to this area and is quite fun. Mostly, though, it's just a place to hang out while your eyes adjust between the brighter arcade and the inner black room. The black room is a small 10'x10' room just off of this 'dim' room. It is at 100% darkness, and somewhat of a challenge.

The challenge of the black room is that it is too small and too dark. At any given time, 50%+ of the space is dedicated to 'gawkers' who have little interest in participating and are just trying to figure the place out. The rest of the room is so dark that you can't even feel your way around (it just isn't big enough) and results in awkward interrupting of what's already going on or basic fubling around. To complicate matters, one corner has padded benches which would be perfect for fucking, but generally only attract guys who want to sit while they 'watch'. The only remotely successful tactic I've picked up for this room is to get on my knees near the entrance and just go for any cock that passes by. Some will run, some will take the cue and go from there.

The last dark area is one that I only figured out last time (and plan to explore this weekend!). There is a shower/locker room area that I had assumed was simply unused. I never realized that there were saloon doors that could be closed off to make it a much larger dark room suitable for piss play. Definitely need to explore this now that I know the potential.

If anyone here has any experience with the Cheshire Bridge Inserections, please let me know. The place is popular with out-of-town visitors who are basically clueless, so half the battle isn't so much figuring out your own plan of attack... it's compensating for horny guys who have NO idea what they're doing in the first place!

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
Guest ff-whole

I don't think I went to many darkroom at bars. I like bathhouse darkroom and steamrooms better because I like to be able to clean up and shower after the show...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 120DaysofSodom

I frequent the ABS, Triangle, here. The big attraction of it is that it has a pitch black darkroom and I love the totally anonymous nature behind it. It gets pretty busy on Fri/Sat nights too. I always make an effort to post a CL ad before going.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have given and taken several in the past when we go to Montreal and once during a trip to Amsterdam.

Not sure where in N.C. there are any while Im here at University but Im looking. We did turn one of our Dorm Suites into a Sex Club one weekend and used one of our Dormmates rooms as a Dark Room but its just not the same when ya know everyone there I guess.

• Upvote 1