Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,685 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

On 6/13/2010 at 5:54 AM, rawTOP said:

Whether it's the dark room at a bar, or a sex club, or a bathhouse... Do you like taking loads when it's pitch black and you can't see who's fucking you? Do you try to feel them up and figure out what they might be like, or do you just let them fuck you with no clue who they are or what they're like?

I tend to be too particular when I'm walking around a sex club or bath house.  That's why I love going into the Dark Room.  I don't get to judge or to choose who I let fuck me.  I just bend over and take it from anybody and everybody.  On many Saturday nights, when I'm already good and spun before I leave the house,  I hit the sex club, get a locker, and head straight for the Dark Room.  Some times I've counted more than 20 cocks fucking my hole.  I wouldn't have gotten any where near that many if I had stayed out of the Dark Room.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Webster9 said:

I tend to be too particular when I'm walking around a sex club or bath house.  That's why I love going into the Dark Room.  I don't get to judge or to choose who I let fuck me.  I just bend over and take it from anybody and everybody.  On many Saturday nights, when I'm already good and spun before I leave the house,  I hit the sex club, get a locker, and head straight for the Dark Room.  Some times I've counted more than 20 cocks fucking my hole.  I wouldn't have gotten any where near that many if I had stayed out of the Dark Room.

Last time I was at a bath I went to the dark room, I got more up my ass than anytime at Club Columbus 

On 11/26/2020 at 12:17 PM, Hotrawbutt4u said:

I love taking loads up my ass in the dark, if I am at a bath with a little light I usually have a towel over my head. 

One of my first times at a bathhouse years ago I passed an empty room and thought I'd lay down ass up and see if I could get action.  In a minute I could hear someone come in then touch my lubed but cumless hole. He threw his towel over my head and mounted me.  The only thing he said was "I don't need to see you just gotta use that ass". He used me as a fleshlight, all about how his dick was feeling and shooting a load. Sometimes it was uncomfortable but I took it and got my reward.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Darkrooms (really dark ones) serve the same function as glory holes.  They remove all the other senses except hearing, and nothing else matters but Cocks rutting in Holes, Breeding Holes, grunts and groans of sexual depravity. 

What could be more enticing ???

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Darkrooms (really dark ones) serve the same function as glory holes.  They remove all the other senses except hearing, and nothing else matters but Cocks rutting in Holes, Breeding Holes, grunts and groans of sexual depravity.

There can also be a hot smell of sex, sexy touch of sweatiness, alluring feel of body heat - plus the horny sounds of fucking and orgasm 😛

• Upvote 4

For me it is the pounding music, several shots of alcohol, totally poppered up, hole lubed, and feeling first the hands caress my ass, then the feel  of an anonymous cock pushing inside me when I can feel there are other guys watching, jerking, waiting their turn on my hole

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, cumfillme said:

For me it is the pounding music,

On my last visit to Steamworks Toronto I was getting fucked in the darkroom and I knew that I had just taken a load because of the slap on my ass right I got before the guy was gone, just his load in my hole. The music was too loud so I didn't hear a thing.

• Like 1

I am fine with getting fucked in the darkroom at the bathhouse I go to. As long as the cock is hard he can fuck me and cum in me. I encourage them to cum in me. Sometimes I`ll ask the guy to come back to my room after he has played with my ass some so I can get in different positons better where he can really fuck me good and pound in my hole good.  Most just want to slide it in in the darkroom and pump for a bit and cum. It`s fine with me.

On 6/13/2010 at 3:38 PM, all4cum said:

Definitely the dark room thing! Who they are and what they're like doesn't matter. What matters is the cock and that my hole is there to please it!

Feeling the cock pop my asshole,then shoot deep inside,without knowing anything about the guy is way too hot! It's total primal sex-what guys are all about.

Could not agree more!

23 minutes ago, Trek53 said:

Dark room is fun but prefer hooded public play love being watched taking anonymously 

I won’t turn down a darkroom fuck but I too love to show off, so enough light that others can watch is my preference. 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 10:03 AM, BreedMeBro said:

It took me some time to move from reading about bending over to take loads uncritically to actually not caring what a guy looks like as long as the dick’s hard and his fucking is skillful. Over the course of a couple of years I gradually looked over my shoulder less and less until at one point I realized how liberating it is… To be able to enjoy sex without the hindrance of taste in men, or the social norms dictating who is acceptable to be seen having sex with, and without the modern day built-in restraint and demands we impose on ourselves and others before allowing ourselves to truly enjoy sex for what it is: a joyful sharing of our bodies and lust with others. To me it should be as casual as enjoying a sandwich together or bonobos fucking all day as a social practice. The darkness of darkrooms only serves to remove the last remaining inhibition, removing all social interaction and norms from sex, reducing it to just body heat, mouths, hard cocks, asses, grunts, hands, cum…

Though it’s not the only way in which I enjoy sex, I’m grateful for being able to relish this sexual abandon and feel enriched by it in comparison to all those who follow more repressed sexual lifestyles. Funny how those people tend to feel similarly vice versa.

(I do however push away groping/fidgeting trolls with limp dicks, which in my city seem to be in the majority)

This is so well expressed. I agree 100%. I wish there were more of these. In my ideal world, it would be a public service venue, like a library or a post office: it would be a fulcrum of society. 

• Like 1