Where did you get (or give) your last load?

rawTOP

I’m a relatively new bare backer bottom.  Over time I became more curious what it be like to be fucked raw and bred.  I recently went to California on business and arranged to meet two separate tops.  Each was Poz undetectable.  I recently went on prep knowing that I needed protection fucking raw.  These were my first two known Poz loads.  It was such a hot experience.  The first I hosted a week ago Sunday evening. He was gentle to start, but once loosened me up he became aggressive and verbal.  He kept asking if me if loved his dick and wanted his charged load.  He finally came inside me the first time.  He had me spread my hole and push out some of the cum on his dick and had me suck him and lick him clean.  He ended up staying for a while, since he was there decided to suck his dick again and we fucked again and he gave me his second load.  This time he had me push out his loads and fed them to me.  
I was supposed to host number two on Monday, but i was a bit sore and pushed him to Tuesday night.  Number 2 was a bit more gentle and he only fucked and bread me once.  On Wednesday morning guy number one messaged me and wanted to see me again that evening.  Similar experience to Sunday.  We fucked twice and i got two loads.  Before the second fuck he asked me to come out on the balcony… we had talked about piss play. So he pushed me to my knees and as i was sucking his cock he pissed.  I had a hard time swallowing all of it, but it felt so amazing.  Such a hot trip, can’t wait to go back. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have a "straight" guy that comes over and fucks me. He loves doing anal and his girlfriend refuses to try it. He comes over, plays with my hole, fucks me and then leaves his load in my hole. He came over the other morning and while he was fucking me, he asked if I ever had a "train" ran on me. I told him I have had multiple guys fuck me, each taking turns. He thought that was really hot and asked if I would object to him bringing over other guys.  I know that straight guys don't ask other guys to join them in fucking another guy. I told him sure, I trust his judgement.  That really turned him on, he seemed to shoot a little bit longer inside me.  Now I am wondering if he knows other guys that like to fuck a guy.  

• Like 2

Two loads at the sauna yesterday, from nine fucks 🙂

The last load was from a guy whose cock was really small to start with. I was in my favourite glory hole cubicle, with my arse against the hole. I knew someone had gone in next door and quickly felt a finger running over my crack (which was well used by then). For some reason I turned round, rather than just waiting. I might have normally not bothered, because at first glance he seemed so small (I should add I'm not big), but I started wanking him and it grew to a reasonable size. 

Long story short ... he actually became really hard (and a bit bigger still) while he was fucking me and he heard me say I wanted him to cum in me. He agreed and, sure enough, shot a lovely big load up my arse. Once he pulled out, I could feel it dripping out. 

• Like 2

Had a great time on holidays.

Met up with this partnered guy on Grindr and dumped a load in his wet fuckhole - his bf had just loaded him up and it was nice and wet with cum leaking out.

Great times.

Edited by melbcumslut
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just finished a very hot sweaty fuck session with this very horny 19 scally top lad who msg’d me online looking for a quick fuck & ended up staying all night! He’s a dominant aggressive arse fucking & breeding machine with amazing stamina! He fucked his last load into me with the same level of power and aggression as he did when he started fucking around 10pm last night!  He’s left me with a red swollen sore cum sloppy hole so I’m definitely a very happy bttm slut. 🤤🍆💦💦

IMG_6022.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Piggy 4

Had a former pig friend come over today haven’t seen them for a year. Drugs seem to have gotten him just a little bit. Cleared off a lot of that baby fit. Anyway, one of these ones I think he can’t take it right away but you know that half the  eastern seaboard’s been in there. Anyway he’s a hot little Columbia number. Pounded brains out. Sucked on his hole a lot. Finally blew my load in there .he packed his shit and I dropped him at the train. It was pretty hot, but I was complimenting to hear him say it was the best sex ever had..

• Like 1

On 5/16/2023 at 9:18 PM, NYCboycumhole said:

Went to ABS on my way home from an appt, sucked a guy off, though he pulled off when he came. Sucked another guy, and went to back myself onto his cock, he pulled back and then put on a condom. I was too horny so I let him fuck me with a condom. He didn’t last long and he threw the used condom on the floor. He left and I reached under the wall, grabbed the condom, turned it inside out and pushed his load into my hole while I jacked off into my jock. 

I"d breed that hole nice and deep.  No pullouts and cum a couple times!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

About 17 years ago, I met a guy on Craigslist and invited him over to my place. He fucked me on the floor like a bitch, on my back with my legs in the air. I came when he pushed past my sphincter and the cum shot up in long ropes in the air.  

i'm in Palm Springs for a few days. Guy contacted me on Squirt, he was in a restroom at a Lowes, said it was "busy."  Haven't done RR in a long time, but... muscle memory?  i ended up going and all 5 stalls were full, some doing business, others looking for sex. We ended up in a stall next to each other and in a lull He slid under and i sucked Him a few before someone else entered the restroom and we both retreated. He invited me into His stall, and hormones being what they are, i went. He got up on the toilet so there'd only be two feet in the stall, spread His legs and offered His Cock and i sucked some more.  He got hard pretty fast and wanted to fuck me... which is what i always want, so i turned around and positioned for Him to slide in. It was an awkward position for both of us and He had a hard time getting in at first, but we both prevailed,  He came as soon as He got in. There was not really any fucking, He just penetrated me and came, and i did not know until He withdrew and i turned around and He said: "fuck yeah!!" and i saw a drop of cum on His cock, which i immediately suck off. A quick check of my hole and i had a nice creamy load. He was happy, so was i. i thanked Him for His cock and seed and left. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

21 hours ago, yunghungtop said:

I bred Ali Adamos in Houston last Sunday night. My first time in his pussy. Such a cute cumdump. Great bubble ass too. I can't wait to get back in there. 

Lucky guy!  You have a beautiful cock!