Breeding Zone Crushes

RawUK

3 minutes ago, versmetropig said:

Well thank you for that @DallasPozzible, interestingly, I would include all the other gents on your list on mine as well, and include you. @hungrypigholeand @Screamer420, @PartyandBreed, @Sfmike64, @Gymguy8, @rawTOP, @viking8x6, @denVERScub, @kenaibull, @Dubconforlife, and I don't know how many more, don't want to insult anybody! And those don't even include guys I met on here that I actually HAVE hooked up with and want to hook up with again, of course starting with @TaKinGDeePanal...

Holy smokes man, thanks for including me on this list! Its an honor. šŸ˜ˆā¤

I hope you know that the feeling is completely mutual! šŸ˜

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, versmetropig said:

Well thank you for that @DallasPozzible, interestingly, I would include all the other gents on your list on mine as well, and include you. @hungrypigholeand @Screamer420, @PartyandBreed, @Sfmike64, @Gymguy8, @rawTOP, @viking8x6, @denVERScub, @kenaibull, @Dubconforlife, and I don't know how many more, don't want to insult anybody! And those don't even include guys I met on here that I actually HAVE hooked up with and want to hook up with again, of course starting with @TaKinGDeePanal...

I'm flattered, thanks. šŸ™‚ I've shot a lot of loads reading your stories of your sexcapades.

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2020 at 12:29 PM, viking8x6 said:

...somehow posted that before I was done. Premature ejaculation?

Continuing in no particular order...

drscorpio
leatherpunk16
Pozguyinchi
Squidbtm
TopPigBB

...and dang it, I am absolutely positive there are a few I missed! I even remember where they are and important features... just not screen names. I am sure I would recognize them in a bathhouse dark room immediately. Oh wait, no, that's wishful thinking.

Thanks for the honorable mention!Ā 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ladyMacDeath said:

I don't even think I'm allowed to say my crush in this section. I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to comment tbh. šŸ˜‚ But please don't block me. Just message me. I've been here since 2016 I still don't know the rules yet.Ā 

For reference: it's okay to mention any other member in this thread as long as you have a crush on him. If by "not allowed to say my crush" you don't mean an individual, but a particular "type" of guy, then yes, depending on what that type is, it might be prohibited.Ā 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ladyMacDeath said:

I don't even think I'm allowed to say my crush in this section. I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to comment tbh. šŸ˜‚ But please don't block me. Just message me. I've been here since 2016 I still don't know the rules yet.Ā 

Youā€™re VERY easy to crush on, BTW ā¤ļøā€šŸ”„

• Like 1

On 12/30/2023 at 5:08 AM, DallasPozzible said:

Iā€™ve taken my Ambien, my better judgment is down for the count, sand Iā€™ll playā€¦.

@partying.hard

@versmetropig

@BBArchangel

@earlystart

A pleasant way to drift into slumberland.Ā 

wow thanks for the mentions guys...havent met anyone from here before but i know there are a few that i would love to play with. ill have to make a list of them all soon. rn i know ill miss at least a couple...happy new year guys!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1