On 5/16/2021 at 3:31 PM, cummhole said:

Many of my reasons have already been said in this thread. I love pleasing men. I love sex. I love the feeling of cum shooting inside of me. I'm also an exhibitionist. I just love a group of men watching me take loads, it's an incredible turn on to me. Once I get going and my hole opens up and relaxes I just want everyone to fill me up. I occasionally top but when I do I just feel pressure to perform and I just don't get that same satisfaction that I do when I help make other men's days/nights a little better. I just love taking a cock and looking around the room at the other men and seeing the horniness in their eyes. I love seeing the eagerness in the man who's on deck and waiting for the man currently inside of me to finish so he can get his turn.

What an excellent description of being a service hole. Thank you. I love this and it makes me want to offer my holes up for breeding. I also love to make eye contact with others while my holes are being used (provided I am not blindfolded or servicing men anonymously).

..after all the sex experience to date....have found i have broad enjoyment for all kinds of physical contact with men and esp those more open to experimenting, fantasy/role play. i found giving myself fuly to sex and pleasure that i spent almost zero time concerned what the man thinks of me...and that the satisfaction is way more for both...

being slutty is hotter when a man is turned on and motivated by that......i love how it allows him to open up uninhibited to play and use a faggot who offers itself that way to him

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/23/2021 at 11:07 AM, BreedingTop71 said:

From what I have learned as a top, I have seen that there is a deep need to be used for pleasure. As a Dominant Top, I forbid the bottom to cum in my presence and have a clear preference for bottoms in chastity. 

So the bottoms I use do not have a conventional sexual outlet and they seem to be always horny. So they again look for more sex but no outlet. So more sex. It seems like a vicious circle  but I would call it a virtuous circle. 

To confirm this theory we all have been exposed to guys who connect with Me, describe all the things that want Me to do to them is specific detail and once they get my dick pic they JO and cum and then communication stops. 

So it seems that cumdumps would not be sluts like this if they had release. Make sense? Also, from what I have asked, receiving anal seems to be extremely pleasurable, more so than penetrating and breeding apparently. 

I agree. As a total sub bottom I feel that because a bottom does not ( or should not) release in the presence of a man there is a hunger that builds. On Friday I was bred three times but went to bed hungry because I will only release while getting bred naturally through my dicklet without touching it. I also feel that true bottoms have a “cycle”. Every month I get an incredible urge to be bred (more than normal) and nothing seems to fill it. Not gangbangs. I have put my pussy up to a glory hole and had stranger after stranger breed me. I hang out in truck stops and parks looking for random men to seed me. It’s like I am hungry and need to be fed. This craving is not with the same intensity each month but some months are worse. I turely think that real bottoms are born not made.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Because in everyday life I call the shots and people are dependent on me and my decisions/action. I hold the power and authority over hundreds of people who are working to please me and be in my good graces. That gets heavy and my release is being a powerless cumslut. 

So, as a cumdump/cumslut I let all that go and get used. Men take what they want, how they want and if satisfied reward me with a load. I’m at their mercy and under their control. A begging little whore for their enjoyment and use. I become a thing for their pleasure with no regard for my release. They just use me and I prefer they don’t even bother with my cock. It ruins it if a top is “concerned” or wants to focus on my cock. It’s not about pleasing me. It’s about turning my whole being over to be used to please others. Being a hole, a slut, a worthless cum receptacle making sure I satisfy their desires and milk out every drop of their cum I can ensuring satisfaction and pleasure. The idea of a man breeding me without a thought to my orgasm and the prospect of multiple men being satisfied using my holes is a huge rush and drives my thoughts. I crave being used and collected cum rewards. So much so I imagine just about every man I meet at least briefly,what it would be like for him to be  cumming in my hungry hole. When I’m in that zone, ANYONE and EVERYONE can use me. I would never turn down a hard cock and the chance to receive their cum. 

• Like 4

I think I was a slut 1st, then became bareback bottom.   The bareback bottoming just fulfilled my inner slut.   Like someone mentioned before, it became known that I’d do bare in boathouse when it wasn’t “allowed”    Never got kicked out.  Even before that rest areas and truck stops.    I was active duty military during the night of aids crisis so wasn’t really active.   Was more “It ain’t gay if part of threesome”

• Haha 1

I can relate to most of these responses. For me, I truly enjoy being used to help a guy achieve his best possible orgasm (or any orgasm - doesn't have to be their best one - and sometimes the best one is the one you can get easily "now").

It becomes like an insatiable appetite (like many have described); for me the more I "help" the more I want to help [a guy achieve orgasm]. I love men. I really love men who present me with their cock they need managed. So which comes first? The slut or the bareback bottom? LOL

Great question, which I’m pondering in bed the morning after a day at Flex Spa in LA where I anonymously offered up my mouth and ass in my darkened room for 6 hours and lost count how many times I was penetrated. 
I wasn’t alway a cumdump. In fact I started out as a top. As I got older and began to be referred to as a daddy, put on some weight and gained a fatter ass, more and more guys, especially younger tops grabbed my ass and wanted to play.   
It started out as rimming and ass play and I was cool with that since it was pleasurable and still left me with the pretense that I was a top, just a bit kinkier.  
After a few years, I let myself be fucked for the first time. Another year and condoms were off. Now I was “selective verse” since I was picky and only took younger cock. 
Couple years later I’m older, ass is bigger, cock doesn’t always work on command and many more tops wanting my hole and fewer bottoms interested. 
Hook ups based upon my choice become fewer so I start visiting bathhouses. Initially maybe once a month and still trying to be verse and picky. 
A year later it’s once a week, sometimes twice at the baths. Begin to experiment with ass up “just curious what the cumdumps see in such degrading behavior” and glory holes “okay, if my cock is too small, I’ll suck yours”. 
Quickly losing all pretense and sliding towards debasement, start to revel in anon breedings, glory hole cock in my ass. 
Now there is no pretense. No pride. No ego. No pickiness. No cock refused. I’m a regular at bathhouses and sex clubs. The clerks know me and smile when I check in. The attendants chuckle when they see me in the hall and if it’s a quiet afternoon, like to step in and finger my hole to check for loads. 
and, inexplicably, I love what I’ve become. 

• Like 2

i would not presume to answer for all bottoms, or even bottoms in general, but i can answer for myself.

i'm wired to receive a Man inside of me, so i label myself "total bottom."  But for me, sex is a part of that wiring, not the whole need/desire. It's as if i have this complex place inside of me that only a 'Man/Top' can fill. i put those labels, Theirs and mine, in single quotes because the defining both is a very complex and detailed process, and i think central for me when answering this question. i'm not sure it would be reasonable to think one Man could fill that space solo, or vice versa for that matter?

For instance,  compare sex to food (i know, not a perfect comparison, but work with me). i need both to live. Both are psychologically and physically (i think the two are connected) necessary to my health.  Can i live without chocolate? Yeah, but i would not be as happy and healthy psychologically without, because it satisfies a real need/want. 

i get more than a cock and seed from sex, i get more than physical need and desire met. i connect with the Man i am with on so many levels, hopefully as many levels as we can. But that is a complex process. It requires elements like awareness, communication, compatibility, ad infinitum?  

That said, i think many of us go for quantity, wittingly or unwittingly, because, Top, bottom and everywhere in between, we all have the need/desire to connect, and the places where we need/want to connect are numerable, and often not even conscious.  

i think partly that's our fault, because we do not take time or make the effort to identify why or what it is that is fueling our drive. i think if we did, many of us would land somewhere in the middle. i know i could be pretty damned satisfied with one Top where we have several crucial needs/desires in common, maybe even enough to be monogamous... idk, haven't had the opportunity to try. i don't look at monogamy as some sort of moral ideal, i think it can have a lot of practical elements though.  Probably would be more like having one significant sexual home, where i 'eat most of my meals' and we both go out to eat when we don't have what we want at home. 

i think "slut" is not an identity, but a need based disposition that can be affected by our attention and understanding. Again, no 'moral' implications in any of my comments.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

we all have the need/desire to connect

100% .... even though some guys don't realize it yet.

6 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i think "slut" is not an identity, but a need based disposition that can be affected by our attention and understanding

Perfectly put, and hardly a surprise.  And, you love chocolate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️

• Like 1

On 5/25/2021 at 12:23 AM, barenekkid said:

For me it was going bareback that really made me into the slut I am. Once I felt that raw cock inside me the first time, I was hooked. And once I had a load inside me, I wanted another one right away. All my best sexual experiences since have ended with at least two loads inside me. And I still always want more. 

Yes, I feel exactly the same. Ass up or legs up in a sling and just taking load after load if I can...