Do You Like Taking Loads In Dark Rooms?

rawTOP

Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms  

1,685 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - Do you like taking anonymous loads in dark rooms

• Love it. Will bend over for any cock with no clue who it is.
    • It can be fun, but I try to figure out if they're a troll first.
    • No. Dark rooms aren't really my thing.

Love darkrooms! A sauna here has black Friday nights where 1 floor is completely dark for 4 hours - the busiest time of the week. like to get there and just let any cock up my lubed arse. Poz or neg, old or young, troll or Adonis makes no difference, as long as their cock is in my arse and hopefully a load is dumped in me - yeah!!!!

Saturday nights there is towel free - minimum light for 4 hours and naked guys - almost as good - losing a towel equates to losing inhibitions - all wanting to drop a load or take 1 - or more if possible.

Both are great nights for pigs - OINK!!

• Moderators

I just got to experience taking a load in a dark room for the first time last weekend. In the back of the maze at Midtowne Spa in Dallas, I took a load from a well-built guy with a huge cock. It was so dark all I know about him was from my sense of touch. It was suck a hot experience.

I prefer a dark room. Otherwise I will start to look for reasons to not like the dude about to pound me and I'll be turned off. The darkness hides your ugly faces and I only feel your amazing cock!

It depends on my mood. I normally like to see who is fucking me and watch them doing it if I can. If I'm in a real slutty mood, esp. if I've been parTying, I'll go in the dark room in a sex club or bathhouse and take every cock and load in the place up my hole.

• Upvote 1

That is what is SO GREAT about a dark room.... and if in a glory hole, then you have NO IDEA Who is on the other side regardless if you are top or bottom.

ANONYMOUS Men grabbing my ass or stick their cock down my throat.... either hole is OPEN to take the SEED.

They closed one club across the river in East St. Louis..... Main floor had Dance/Bar upstairs had DRAG shows... and the Basement sign read, MEN ONLY!

Down their was a bar of course and a small section had cubicle areas... and the back half was dimmly lit... with a Fence in the middle so you could slide in and out either side at various positions as needed. I took it a few times, but tried to get the back wall... with my ass Open to ALL who passed by.

Not much of a dark room scene in this area any more. Even the bookstore in Brooklyn, IL are not the same and not nearly as busy. I guess with a bad economy, few people have the extra cash to hit all the clubs. A few survived... but a vast majority seems to have moved to Kansas City.... just follow the advertising.

Those that post about a dark room, tend to want a small amount of light..... enough to see shadows, but not turned up. Dim light or colored lighting is best... just change the light bulb can have an effect. Then guys are more open to who they have sex with.... and a dark room keeps it simple... no names or discussion.. just hard cocks pounding hole after hole.

Guest Matias47

It's a fantasy of mine to be in a sling, and if the area isn't dark enough, wearing a blindfold and just get fucked and suck cock.

I am addicted to dark room sex. The dark and less that I can see, the better. My blood boils as I am groped and penetrated ending in a full breeding. The best is having multiple tops use my hole and listen as they talk about breeding my ass and leaving hot loads. I always leave wanting more, no matter how many times I have been bred. T

I love it. I feel the top fucking me..no care who or what he looks like. I just care about being his to seed. I get turned on thinking that it is a guy who I wouldnt normally hook up with and now I am wanting him to seed my hole and see what a whore I am. He will know that he fucked me and I had no idea.

I'm sure I would love a totally dark room if I could find one. I go to Chicago frequently, but Steamworks, Ram and Man's Country do not have dark rooms. Anyone know of one in Chicago? I also go to The CLub in St Louis and they don't have a dark room and I have been to both bathhouses in Indianapolis and they didn't have dark rooms at that time. They did have a lights out atTthe CLub and the steamroom was totally packed. It was almost impossible to move, but somehow I squeezed my way all the way to the back and one guy was getting barebacked. It was totally dark! Sounds like there may be a dark room at the CLub now. Any thoughts for those three ciites?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest manfun456

I love taking loads in dark rooms with no clue who's fucking me, losing count of how many strangers' cocks have been in me.

I love walking into a dark room, bending over, and taking all loads. It's a total turn on not knowing who the guy fucking me is or what he looks like, only knowing him by the shape of his cock and the feel of his fuck. In a way, there's nothing more "connected" than knowing that the guy who's fucking me needs to deposit his seed and knowing that he knows I'm there to take it, not matter what.

• Like 1