Breeding Zone Crushes

RawUK

Just found this thread and have to agree with MANY fellow pigs. I've been crushing on doccer19677 since I saw we share the same birthday. And the desire that he fills me with his toxic seed.

At least I hope we share that dream... 

But the many, many writers that i crush on would make too long a list. 

Edited by SlampaBay
  • Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 7:13 PM, Gaymer25M said:

I’d say as of now @partying.hard  is my BZ crush. Would love to have just one weekend with him where we PnP the whole time and I’m literally just a hole for him. Plus reading a lot of his posts on here make my hole twitch. 🤤

I just saw this … 14 months later  😈

• Piggy 2

8 hours ago, RawUK said:

Just remembered this fun post of mine that I originally created almost 4 years ago.

Thought it was time it had an airing. I wonder for those that posted previously, if your crushes have changed?

Are they still active on BZ?

Have you since met?

Wow, I completely forgot about this thread. I had meant to go back and add mine but I never did...

Here are a few...and I'm sure there are a lot more. 

@rawTOP

@amsrat

@drscorpio 

@RawUK

@PozTalkAuthor 

@RawSmokePerv

• Like 3

yeah, Evilqueerpig died on 7th June 2023. Unfortunately I have proof. 

He had his skype name with first and last name, his date of birth and googling "first name last name" obituary, brought me there. 

I'm (constantly) active since 2022, here for on line confront and fantasy talk - no intention to meet in person with anyone at the moment and I've always been clear about this. Lots of sexting buddies who come (cum) and go, some others are still in contact after a year, some even can no longer access due to local laws blocking sexual sites... 

I'm pleased when I get some contacts here but honestly don't count on making really deep friendships from this site; then if it happens it happens, as it was with Evilqueerpig; but no illusion from my part, and I don't want to create illusions to others.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, evilcoyote said:

Wow, I completely forgot about this thread. I had meant to go back and add mine but I never did...

@rawTOP

@amsrat

@drscorpio 

@RawUK

@PozTalkAuthor 

@RawSmokePerv

Oh wow, you mentioned me - does it mean you've a secret crush on me? 

Sounds interesting I want to know more! 🦠☣️ 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, DallasPozzible said:

I’ve taken my Ambien, my better judgment is down for the count, sand I’ll play….

@partying.hard

@versmetropig

@BBArchangel

@earlystart

A pleasant way to drift into slumberland. 

Well thank you for that @DallasPozzible, interestingly, I would include all the other gents on your list on mine as well, and include you. @hungrypigholeand @Screamer420, @PartyandBreed, @Sfmike64, @Gymguy8, @rawTOP, @viking8x6, @denVERScub, @kenaibull, @Dubconforlife, and I don't know how many more, don't want to insult anybody! And those don't even include guys I met on here that I actually HAVE hooked up with and want to hook up with again, of course starting with @TaKinGDeePanal...

• Like 2
  • Piggy 5

21 hours ago, evilcoyote said:

@rawTOP

@amsrat

@drscorpio 

@RawUK

@PozTalkAuthor 

@RawSmokePerv

Awwww shucks @evilcoyote. Thanks for including me in your list.

I've always found you hot, but then I think you already know that 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

1 minute ago, versmetropig said:

Well thank you for that @DallasPozzible, interestingly, I would include all the other gents on your list on mine as well, and include you. @hungrypigholeand @Screamer420, @PartyandBreed, @Sfmike64, @Gymguy8, @rawTOP, @viking8x6, @denVERScub, @kenaibull, @Dubconforlife, and I don't know how many more, don't want to insult anybody! And those don't even include guys I met on here that I actually HAVE hooked up with and want to hook up with again, of course starting with @TaKinGDeePanal...

This piGleT is eXTremely flaTTered wiTh iT's place in your ranKinG sysTem, Sir!

• Like 2